Nice job

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fz1

I see someones been real busy over the holiday. Glad to see you have the site back up and running and I'm sure others will be glad also.
Keep up the good work!

Thanks man, it is an ongoing project. We have it pretty much straightened out, at least the database problems are gone. This is a fresh start, and there are alot of new features and a whole new look. We now have an arcade, vbradio, and much more to come. We will continue to improve, and I think you will all like the changes.

Its always fun to help Xjeep out with all the typing. Great Job Xjeep!!!

The Bama's had all of the forums typed in and organized in a matter of minutes. That was a HUGE help. It would have taken me alot longer to do it.

Xjeep....

all I can say is "WOW" super job. its nice to be back in saddle again....
keep up the great work.

I've been drawn back! hehe I haven't been on this site for along time. since the first crash way back when. but hopefully this will be the final re-do. and everything will be the way i remember it.

I am glad its back, when I saw it was decided to close it down, I was devastated but am happy now.

nitro-burner said:
ive only just joined but i really like this forum, its easy to use compared to some. lol

Glad to have you aboard nitro-burner, pass the word so we can get more members signed back up again. If you have any questions jump in somebody will have a answer for you.

i like this forum alot but it should be more open to people who own other hpi cars, aswell as the savage.......maybe just one section for them....that would attract moere members.

New here! I'm a homeless "Savage Enthusiast" from the now defunct Savage-central site. I have been to this site some time ago and must say it has changed for the better!! I think I have found myself a new home!! :D

It will get there guys. As there is more expressed interest, we'll expand the forums. The site used to be that way, I currently own 3 on road cars, lol.

It may not look like the "old site" but at least its up and running. Alot of people worked hard to get it up and should get kudos for all they accomplished, not to mention Hop, Chunky, Savagefan04 and XJ are still working on getting everything up and running. Give it some time and it will be back to normal.

Latest posts

Members online

Back