New 40 series tires

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

savage speed

my savage rocks
I had these 40 series pro line weld racing rims lying around so i went and bought some tire for them. I got pro line 3.8 big joe tires i put them on i think i am getting to the mean stance i was going for. What do you all think?

IMG_3942.jpg

IMG_3948.jpg

IMG_3945.jpg

IMG_3950.jpg

They are definately a good looking tire and wheel. Big joes were my first ever aftermarket tire. Only problem is with any speed, they will wobble pretty bad. But they sure do look good.

I myself owned a set of Big Joes and loved the look, but the drivetrain and transmission suffered.

I had that exact same combo on my XL and the tires kept squeazing out of the bead in spots, I used a small film of silicone around the wheel and lock ring and it helped for a bit but eventually they did it again. I ended up trading them for a set of axial's, just waiting for the rubber to come in. Looks mean on that X tho.

I had that exact same combo on my XL and the tires kept squeazing out of the bead in spots, I used a small film of silicone around the wheel and lock ring and it helped for a bit but eventually they did it again. I ended up trading them for a set of axial's, just waiting for the rubber to come in. Looks mean on that X tho.
Thanks i will keep an eye out for that.

I had to get beadlocks because mine kept ripping off the glue. Also, your savage is too clean. make it dirty :)

that truck looks badd-azz monster truck. :skull2::skull2::skull2:

Well first day out yesterday with the big joes and i did not see any beads coming out. The thing i like to do most of the time is wheelies and they made the front end to heavy. So i put the stock tires on to finish my session. I need to get them on dirt next time though. Over all so far i like them but i geuss i will have to get them in a real beating situation.

i will admit the proline beads are junk . the screws stripped out the metal rings would break the holes would just stripp out and etc lost a bead every five mins. so i went to axials and i have no issues with them lol

i will admit the proline beads are junk . the screws stripped out the metal rings would break the holes would just stripp out and etc lost a bead every five mins. so i went to axials and i have no issues with them lol

I second that. Would not recomend these wheels. Even though they are on my sig pic. They break very easily around the inner bead lock.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back