New 40 series tires

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

savage speed

my savage rocks
I had these 40 series pro line weld racing rims lying around so i went and bought some tire for them. I got pro line 3.8 big joe tires i put them on i think i am getting to the mean stance i was going for. What do you all think?

IMG_3942.jpg

IMG_3948.jpg

IMG_3945.jpg

IMG_3950.jpg

They are definately a good looking tire and wheel. Big joes were my first ever aftermarket tire. Only problem is with any speed, they will wobble pretty bad. But they sure do look good.

I myself owned a set of Big Joes and loved the look, but the drivetrain and transmission suffered.

I had that exact same combo on my XL and the tires kept squeazing out of the bead in spots, I used a small film of silicone around the wheel and lock ring and it helped for a bit but eventually they did it again. I ended up trading them for a set of axial's, just waiting for the rubber to come in. Looks mean on that X tho.

I had that exact same combo on my XL and the tires kept squeazing out of the bead in spots, I used a small film of silicone around the wheel and lock ring and it helped for a bit but eventually they did it again. I ended up trading them for a set of axial's, just waiting for the rubber to come in. Looks mean on that X tho.
Thanks i will keep an eye out for that.

I had to get beadlocks because mine kept ripping off the glue. Also, your savage is too clean. make it dirty :)

that truck looks badd-azz monster truck. :skull2::skull2::skull2:

Well first day out yesterday with the big joes and i did not see any beads coming out. The thing i like to do most of the time is wheelies and they made the front end to heavy. So i put the stock tires on to finish my session. I need to get them on dirt next time though. Over all so far i like them but i geuss i will have to get them in a real beating situation.

i will admit the proline beads are junk . the screws stripped out the metal rings would break the holes would just stripp out and etc lost a bead every five mins. so i went to axials and i have no issues with them lol

i will admit the proline beads are junk . the screws stripped out the metal rings would break the holes would just stripp out and etc lost a bead every five mins. so i went to axials and i have no issues with them lol

I second that. Would not recomend these wheels. Even though they are on my sig pic. They break very easily around the inner bead lock.

Latest posts

Members online

Back