Need help with my jumpshot sc

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jcos

sorry to hijack your savage forum but I can't seem to find any info on the jumpshot.

I am having an issue with getting the truck to go. I've driven it a handful of times. I charge the battery and I get one beep when I turn it on but no go. Any idea why?

Ok so on to the ESC , what brand and number does it have ? are you the original owner and do you have some basic R/C experience to draw from, also is it LiPo powered or are you using NiMH batteries with the model??

Also have you tried rebinding the TX and RX, sometimes they get lost and need rebinding.....

Ok so on to the ESC , what brand and number does it have ? are you the original owner and do you have some basic R/C experience to draw from, also is it LiPo powered or are you using NiMH batteries with the model??
Out of the box esc. Using the NiMH battery it came with. I have some experience as I just got back into rcs having them as a kid.

It is in the radio portion of your jumpshot manual, follow the binding directions for the transmitter and receiver

Not in my manual is says the led should stay solid. It say if the led blinks at neutral if its blinking that its receiving signals but id is unmatched.

Latest posts

Members online

Back