My personal Life EXPOSED !!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dude, ask for an amnio. If she won't, don't give her a PENNY to help pay bills during the pregnancy.
Get custody of your kid, kick her out, and be DONE with her.

Last edited by a moderator:
man its terrible wat she has done to you and your right tho it will be easy to point out whos it will be. just rememeber we (hpisf) stick together and thats wat we do help each other out no matter wat.

eric...

p.s. most women think there **** doesnt stink which is complete bull **** and no one should have to subject a kid to that kind of childish ****in behavior and it could mess with the kids mind for how she acted

p.s. most women think there **** doesnt stink which is complete bull **** anf no one should have to subject a kid to that kind of childish ****in behavior and it could mess with the kids mind for how she acted

I agree.. so your comment will not be deleted .. sorry girls .. he did say most girls

dude i feel for you i been there after 13 yrs of marriage it will eat you up inside like no other.. and you will be replaying it out in your head over and over for a long time trying to see what happend and why it did and youll blame yourself for some things her for others then in the end youll see it wasnt you ... that caused the fights it was her actions causeing you to be angry but you had every right to be mad.. just hang in there it will get worse for you before it gets better cause you have a son together..damn don't know what to say to help you not hurt ..nothing any one told me helpd at all... good luck ..be strong for your son... he needs you and needs a stable home.......lyle aka maximusraylius. think youll like this ..i felt this way.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_tyCXYibZE&feature=related

Bro, you gotta be done with her, if she did it more than once it wasn't a mistake, or accident. She needs to grow the **** up right now, if you guys had a kid together already, she should have grown up right then. If it is your kid, you shouldn't stay together just for the kids, it can be worse that way. Its time for you to get out and show her up. You can do so much better than that, all she has done is show you how low of a person she is. What is a person like that worth, if it is not any harder for another man to do this? I wouldn't even call him a man. There are some GREAT girls out there that love men with kids. Some women find nothing more attractive than a good daddy. You are grown up, she is scum. Kick her *** to the curb and take your kid(s) with you. She deserves for her life to be as miserable as she has made yours. This is only an opportunity, an opening of a door, for you to start a new better life. Its a sign from up above man, you can do better. She does not deserve you. She may tell you she's sorry, that it was a mistake. No!! She is old enough to know right from wrong, she knew exactly what she was doing. I feel for ya bro, i have had things just like this happen to me more than once. We didn't have kids together, might as well have, i took her child 3 months old, in as my own. I was her daddy for 4 years. Then this happened. We weren't together for 8 years, only 4. If you are too good to somebody, they tend to forget what it can be like without you, thus taking you for granted. Let her see what it is like without you. This makes me wish i was there, i love hurting guys like that. I wanna gather up the boys for a road trip!!! It just really makes me mad to see somebody hurt like this, over somebody that isn't worth it. I have felt it, all i did was drink and drink to try and feel a little better, but it didn't help. If you don't know what it feels like to love somebody and then find out they have done something that shows you they didn't care about you, or weren't thinking of you, you wouldn't understand. A persons heart is the worst thing to mess with. It hurts more than anything else could ever hurt physically. It will be the past, and if you don't want to live in the past, or think about the past then the best thing to do is get away from it and make a new future.

Bro, you gotta be done with her, if she did it more than once it wasn't a mistake, or accident. She needs to grow the **** up right now, if you guys had a kid together already, she should have grown up right then. If it is your kid, you shouldn't stay together just for the kids, it can be worse that way. Its time for you to get out and show her up. You can do so much better than that, all she has done is show you how low of a person she is. What is a person like that worth, if it is not any harder for another man to do this? I wouldn't even call him a man. There are some GREAT girls out there that love men with kids. Some women find nothing more attractive than a good daddy. You are grown up, she is scum. Kick her *** to the curb and take your kid(s) with you. She deserves for her life to be as miserable as she has made yours. This is only an opportunity, an opening of a door, for you to start a new better life. Its a sign from up above man, you can do better. She does not deserve you. She may tell you she's sorry, that it was a mistake. No!! She is old enough to know right from wrong, she knew exactly what she was doing. I feel for ya bro, i have had things just like this happen to me more than once. We didn't have kids together, might as well have, i took her child 3 months old, in as my own. I was her daddy for 4 years. Then this happened. We weren't together for 8 years, only 4. If you are too good to somebody, they tend to forget what it can be like without you, thus taking you for granted. Let her see what it is like without you. This makes me wish i was there, i love hurting guys like that. I wanna gather up the boys for a road trip!!! It just really makes me mad to see somebody hurt like this, over somebody that isn't worth it. I have felt it, all i did was drink and drink to try and feel a little better, but it didn't help. If you don't know what it feels like to love somebody and then find out they have done something that shows you they didn't care about you, or weren't thinking of you, you wouldn't understand. A persons heart is the worst thing to mess with. It hurts more than anything else could ever hurt physically. It will be the past, and if you don't want to live in the past, or think about the past then the best thing to do is get away from it and make a new future.

wow man iam speechless.. thanks for your time man great post.

ps i didn't edit your post.. I clicked the wrong button bro :cwm27:

lol, any time bro. That's just what I call all of my friends. That's what will help more than anything right now, people you can talk to, FRIENDS!!!

WTF!!! this is the same crap I'm going thru right now! the wife of 9yrs all of now finds herself needing all her old friends that she has had no contact with in those 9 years. I am 33 and she is 30, now she says she has always wanted them around but gave them up for me and this "social butterfly" is the real her! we have a few kids and I didn't find it acceptable for her to go out every weekend.. it got to the point where she won a Vegas trip on a radio station and decided to take her sister and best friend and came up with a story that her friends mother got them the room. Well long story short I got wind of it and it blew up in her face, she has moved out and we are working on getting back together but now she comes with her friends and her sister! WTF! I don't know about you guys but when I got married I gave her certain rights to me... she has the power to tell me no or tell me what to do, I gave her half my life now "I can't tell her what to do" she says she loves me and sends me text or email saying I'm her everything and such but needs time apart. All over damn Facebook! a married woman has no buisness looking up "old" friends that she hung around with in High school and being gone everyweekend, for weeks I've been telling her I would take her dancing because she loves to go, she never has anytime and in the last 3 weeks I have only seen her twice, come to find out she went dancing last weekend cuz she was bored at home. now I ask myself if we are trying to patch things up why not call me and have me her HUSBAND take her out! sorry for any grammer or spelling mistakes! I just wrote this out as soon as I read your first post!

good luck to both of us, I'm really close to filling for divorce even though she has never asked for it, in fact I have the house and she rented a place of her own. I'm at a complete loss!

I know I don't know you or you know me but if you need to talk PM me and I'll send my cell number.

good post sorry to hear about both your crises your going through i been there it sux ..happely single now raising my 3 kids on my own is a great accomplishment. and the best feeling in the world. yall ever need to talk hit me up with a pm... good luck fellas its a hard road to travel alone...

SJ sorry to hear that bud

I also had a cheating wife/girlfriend

I was married in 1992 for 3 yrs

she was nine months pregnant at the devorce (not my baby)

hang in there pal, its all about you and your son, don't let her bring
you guys down.

you have my number bro, offer is always there if you need to talk I'm here.

WTF!!! this is the same crap I'm going thru right now! the wife of 9yrs all of now finds herself needing all her old friends that she has had no contact with in those 9 years. I am 33 and she is 30, now she says she has always wanted them around but gave them up for me and this "social butterfly" is the real her! we have a few kids and I didn't find it acceptable for her to go out every weekend.. it got to the point where she won a Vegas trip on a radio station and decided to take her sister and best friend and came up with a story that her friends mother got them the room. Well long story short I got wind of it and it blew up in her face, she has moved out and we are working on getting back together but now she comes with her friends and her sister! WTF! I don't know about you guys but when I got married I gave her certain rights to me... she has the power to tell me no or tell me what to do, I gave her half my life now "I can't tell her what to do" she says she loves me and sends me text or email saying I'm her everything and such but needs time apart. All over damn Facebook! a married woman has no buisness looking up "old" friends that she hung around with in High school and being gone everyweekend, for weeks I've been telling her I would take her dancing because she loves to go, she never has anytime and in the last 3 weeks I have only seen her twice, come to find out she went dancing last weekend cuz she was bored at home. now I ask myself if we are trying to patch things up why not call me and have me her HUSBAND take her out! sorry for any grammer or spelling mistakes! I just wrote this out as soon as I read your first post!

good luck to both of us, I'm really close to filling for divorce even though she has never asked for it, in fact I have the house and she rented a place of her own. I'm at a complete loss!

I know I don't know you or you know me but if you need to talk PM me and I'll send my cell number.

well make it thew this brother

J, sorry to hear that your life is in its current state i'm sure the news about the pregnancy is painful & i wish the best for you.

being almost 40 and living through life and reading through the posts of the other guys here, i cant help but wonder if this will help you end the relationship and put some closure to this snapshot of time in your life.

you made this post a few months ago & i'm sure the situation has taken an emotional toll on you for many months through worrying, wondering, fighting, not trusting & everything else that goes along with it. situations like this chew up your brain, don't let you concentrate on work or living your life happy.

my hope for you would be not to focus on givin the guy a beatdown or revenge or fixin things caz i think that once the damage is done its done. rather, i hope for a short 'grieving' period for you and move forward in life making it as happy as you can.

you will naturally attract another woman this way caz your a good guy who shows up to work everyday and takes his pay check home to his family. the next woman will be a better fit into your life & you into hers (which i bet Crash would agree on after reading his post). meanwhile, knowing that this relationship has ended will free your mind to concentrate on you & your son's happiness.

the divorce rate is 50% out there so i have to disagree that 'all women' or 'all men' are not to be trusted or whatever, but i think that once you end this & move on, life gets so much better. best of luck to you & your son!

:peace: bro

Also, not sure how the child support & custody laws & stuff work where you live, but Do Not sign the birth certificate until you get a paternity test bro.

sorry to hear the bad news jeremy. just don't do anything stupid like get in a fight with the guy shes been cheating on. right now, if it comes to it, you have a strong case to get full custody of your kid.

Just read the update. that sucks Kick that *&%$ out on her arse. Therse plenty where that one came from.

I was listening to th eradio yesterday and they were saying that Facebook is to blame for a lot of recent seperations. its a sign. If your wife thinks her past is so much better than the present, look out.

Woah man, this is heavy...I wish the best for you and your kids Jeremy

i don't know you personally my friend but if you ever just need to talk or whatever PM me, I'm here and I'm sure alot of other members would be as well.. unfortunately i've been there, my wife of 12 years "and 4 children later" decided to "be with" one of my best buds, needless to say i ended up spending a LONG time locked up for busting him up and at the end of it all i realized it wasnt worth the effort and neither was she, my children are what matters and it does get better my friend i can assure u of that, just keep in mind your "extended" family here at the forum are here for ya!! so PLEASE don't do anything crazy as I'm proof that its just not worth it, i lost 18 months of time with my children over it....

Hey Bro , been in the same shoe's my friend , it's horse crap , take care of your son & stay busy , don't dwell on the B.S . I know it's hard . but just remember , you have a huge family here man , if you need anything & i mean anything , give me a shout & bend my ear anytime! I'm hear for ya !
Joe.

ok so I needs some serious advise.. I kicked her out this morning .. But if she desides to move back to NV .. I know she will wanna take my son. Can she legaly take him out of the state? I know laws differ from state to state. I live in washington state. right now I have my son and she had my car .. I'm thinking about reporting it stolen. I have no monies to afford a lawyer.. What can I do guys ????

J don't report the car stolen if she didn't steal it. Unauthorised use is fine but don't make any false claims caz it can come back in your face...

Sorry to hear it. My soon to be ex said she was going to move to San Fransisco, I told her if she took my kids I would report them as kidnapped and have her arrested.. Here in Cali she can't take them like that without a court order or my ok. Look into your laws to get informed.

Latest posts

Members online

Back