My new Toys, Sportwerks Mayhem buggy and OFNA X1 CRT Truggy!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Larsenracing

Manufacturer
Ok as some of you know I have recently gotten a Used Mayhem buggy for a trade for a Axial 28RR motor which was a while back, I finally got some Pict's of them so here it is. The motor is currently out and tore apart on my work bench getting some modding done to it, which is very close to done. I have a thread started on that which if I remember I will link to this thread as well. So here we go with the mayhem. Its running the sportwerks M26 motor which appears to be the Mach 26ss motor which is a 7 port engine. I am running some analog JR servos and its on one of my Futaba 2.4 Fasst 3PM radios with a 5C Hump.
suff010.jpg

suff011.jpg

suff012.jpg

suff013.jpg

And for the OFNA X1 CRT Truggy which will be set up for racing. I have allot of parts coming for it and I just received it in the mail yesterday. It will as well be on one of my Futaba Fasst Radios and will be running Digital servos one will be a Hitec 5625MG for Throttle/Brake and steering will be a 5645MG. It will have a 5C hump. It came with a HPI 25 engine on it which is fairly worn out but will run for a bit. I will be placing a Picco 28 P3 on it very soon with any hope. I also have the aluminum chassis braces for it to stiffen it up as well.
suff033.jpg

suff031.jpg

suff032.jpg

suff034.jpg

suff035.jpg

suff036.jpg

O ya I think it needs a Desert Rat Body as well.

Both look killer Jason!
I dig the scheme on the Sportwerks.
But they are both WAY too clean-go fix that would ya?

I run 2 of them and love the both of them. never had an issue with either one. My brother also has to with no issues. I love them way better than the old analog stuff especially for the simple fact that both TX and RX have short antennas. I also love having all the adjustable features and whatnot of the computer radios. In my mind its well worth the money to upgrade weather your bashing or racing.

Thanks for the comments as well guys.

I totally agree larsen, the 3pm is like a fancy computer radio but not as complicated, also the failsafe has saved my but twice now..... :motorcycle:

Ok the CRT got a new Mill already as the 25 was junk. The motor that went into it was a Sirio 30 which I purchased for $175 and retailes for $499 however its discontinued. I have 5 tanks threw it and it seems as if it will totaly Rip once broke it totally. I can't wait to see it with 1/2 gallon threw it. It broke in great, started right up and ran never died unless I killed it. The only thing I have to complain about is that the Exhaust port where the manifold attaches is to low and the header rubs on the Rolo back plate and will melt it some as it already has. I do need to grind some on the bottom of my header to keep it away as much as possable. Should be a KILLER motor thought. Here's a few shots of it:
Truggybuilt008.jpg

Truggybuilt009.jpg

Ok looking for a new body for the Sportwerks Mayhem. Do any of you have any idea of any different body's from the stock one that will fit?

Well the crt has been nicely updated with the Hard anodized chassis, braces, and z-brace. It aslo has center CVD's and a Jammin JP-4 pipe and the Jammin red alum clutch shoes. Here are a few updated picts.

IMG_1022.jpg

picts003.jpg

picts015.jpg

picts005.jpg

swimming070.jpg

Sorry no picts yet with the JP-4 pipe.

Latest posts

Members online

Back