my new 1:1 car :D

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jon

now just need a license back. its been 9 months since it was taken away. just waiting on the doc to sign me off and then wait for dmv to process it (hope it wont take to long)
the car is a 1998 3000gt SOHC 5speed I'm staying away from the twin turbo for a bit since this is going to be a daily driver (100-200 miles a day)
they are SOOOO much cheaper to replace stuff on, and i have to keep myself out of trouble for awhile.
car has 126k on the clock, grinds into second and has a few dings in the front fenders, but my stepdad is a bodywork/painter, and i know people who will do the tranns for about 300 bucks (labor)
got the car for $3500 which is a steal. i drove it home the other day (shh) and it drivessss niceeee, get sooo many looks in the car (GF wasnt happy when i said that lol) felt like the good ole days when i was driving my old 91 stealth Twin turbo.

983000GT005.jpg

983000GT001.jpg

983000GT007.jpg

983000GT006.jpg

SUPER CLEAN ENGINE BAY

983000GT012.jpg

983000GT013.jpg

MY old 91 stealth twin turbo (now my stepdads) and a long story behind it, needless to say hes rebuilding the engine cuz they were stupid.

983000GT008.jpg

Nice looking ride. I hope you can get your license back soon as well. I have driven th Twin turbo ones which are fun along with the all wheel drive and steering.

Good luck bud.

Good looking car. You seem cool with all this, that's good. Good luck drive safe nothing wrong with the honeys checking the ride

If you ever need parts pm me I don't have a tranny for it tho well not a 25 spline. Nice car there fun even the Non turbos!

Nice car.....hey ]-[0p, when we going to the dragstrip to race your Srt-4 against my MazdaSpeed6? lol

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back