my axial is faster then your picco.....lol

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
smooth & powerful - thats a sick little mill. nice work Dan, looks like your having fun with it.

thanks freddy

I am havn fun with it..........I just went threw it as you know, put in all digital servos, new 5 AA cell hump (5 energizer 2450 mah. ) , new brakes, hpi wheelie bar, futaba fasst.

I am still running the xl aluminum shoes you sent me, thanks
they hit nice for first 1/2 tank but, they seem to heat up a little and slip towards end of running.

x

ive heard ppl say its not worth moddin an axial, bull poo that thing looks smooth as glass.

thanks Wild

ya, I would agree that paying the premium price that it actually takes to have a professional modder do your mill may not be worth it on a 100 dollar mill.

although, If your doing your own modding its a great way to learn how to with out ruining expensive mills.

In the years I have been learning mods, Ive been lucky enough to have a zero failure rate. I have had some mods that I have tried in R&D that saw no improvement but, never had a engine failure.

Danny

when I get compliments on my engine work I like to give a shout out to Pure and say thanks for all your help bud.

Last edited by a moderator:
I really like the Axial engines. They seem to have there little quirks but once you get them broke in the fun really begins. I have a little over a gallon of fuel through it and it seems to get stronger with every tank.

you don't race your shelf queens , stop play'n

:lmao:

O HELL NO!!! it's on now!!!!! let's have a little vid contest shall we? u game?!?!?!:stickspank:dance kitty

just some friendly online comp! let's see what ya got big boy!

to all the others out there...this is just FRIENDLY HPISF COMP>>>>NOT BEEF!!! all in the name of fun!

O HELL NO!!! it's on now!!!!! let's have a little vid contest shall we? u game?!?!?!:stickspank:dance kitty

to all the others out there...this is just FRIENDLY HPISF COMP>>>>NOT BEEF!!! all in the name of fun!

You need to take this on while his mill is new Danny... Id love to see him wreck 350 worth of mill in 5 secs beating on it! No offence Matt but no wot for a long time... Danny go 10 bucks on this one

sounds like fun.

The contest would have to be open to everyone, with prizes for 1st 2nd 3rd place in my opinion

lets see what we can get going after World Finals

You need to take this on while his mill is new Danny... Id love to see him wreck 350 worth of mill in 5 secs beating on it! No offence Matt but no wot for a long time... Danny go 10 bucks on this one

I am wining money left and right on these Picco's................lol

ok so there is going to be a speed contest ? if so I'm going to have to break out the 3.3 and whoop some butt lol

Pfft...............I use a 3.3 in my front bumper for traction.

bring it:drunk:

i never said while she was new Bank.......still got a gal to go.....but i can do that in a week.......

SO ONCE AGAIN IT'S ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That certainly does look impressive. My axial didn't run half as good as that one. She was dependable though, just not all that fast. Looks like you very well know what you are doing.

Mod pics?

Looks awesome, Crash! I am getting ready to port and polish my Axial. Do you think you could take some pics of your cylinder so other axial owners can know what a good mod should look like? Thanks man.

Looks awesome, Crash! I am getting ready to port and polish my Axial. Do you think you could take some pics of your cylinder so other axial owners can know what a good mod should look like? Thanks man.

Thanks

The flow work was kept really mild on this one.

The power is being made from crank timing.

All the info on this mod is here, you just have to dig threw my posts in engine modding section.

I run 2 different mills and they are both cheap but NASTY! LOL SH 28 8 port and SH 28 6 port I just can't see spending 3 to 5 hundred when u can spend 140 to 180 and out perform the most expensive. I out ran every thing that I have ever raced "in a strait line" with the 8 port on 30% on a xst truggy. Then I realized the savage was way more fun to run and sold the truggy. Darn I am long winded!! LOL!!!!!

all a matter of perference. tell ya what fastlane....if u THINK your mill can beat robins work....give me a holla!!! lol

Man I can't port and polish I just run em out of the box Solja..... LOL!!! I admire those who can. But really what I meant was I don't blame him for getting a low cost engine because that is exactly what I do. These days a good deal is worth it with all of the rising costs. Ya know. All in all I have learned alot from you all and built me one hell of a savage. I sold everything else when I realized all I needed was tthe savy!

Man I can't port and polish I just run em out of the box Solja..... LOL!!! I admire those who can. But really what I meant was I don't blame him for getting a low cost engine because that is exactly what I do. These days a good deal is worth it with all of the rising costs. Ya know. All in all I have learned alot from you all and built me one hell of a savage. I sold everything else when I realized all I needed was tthe savy!

no problem dude.....i was just picking at ya!!! all outta fun!

Pfft...............I use a 3.3 in my front bumper for traction.

bring it:drunk:

Crash, you just made my day! If this competition is really gonna happen I may have to get the savy build going as it's stalled right now. I'm doing a little flow work on my LRP .28 but I'm far from an expert. Nothing like a comp to get the wheels rolling again.

Latest posts

Members online

Back