Mickey's D8t

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mickey

just me
well as most of you know i picked up a new d8t and wanting to build it i forgot to take pics of the build. here it is all ready to go and some action shots. I'm using all savox servos in it (will do a review on them once i get some milage on them) they feel good, better then any servo i have ever run. also running a pullstart axial for now. well on to the pics
tytansbday2010070.jpg

tytansbday2010069.jpg

action shots

mikeandmike014.jpg

mikeandmike006.jpg

mikeandmike005.jpg

mikeandmike002.jpg

mikeandmike001.jpg

mikeandmike018.jpg

well there it is for all of you to see any questions or comments are welcome

So Mickey the D8T comes in Kit? What does it need to be rtr?

hey mickey how did u mod the motor mount to run a pullstart pm me
ps we ned to set up a bash of the canada crew and also do u still want the locker

it was easy to mod the mount red. i cut the rear crosssection off of it. then i shaved the backplate and pullstart assembly of the motor to fit in between the mount. then a couple of shims between the mount and chassis, voila pullstart

Ya thats a bummer that some of the models are only in europe, whats up with that? lol nice setup mickey, I'm missing my truggy,time to get her back together i think!!!

ohh thanks mickey that help r u intrested in a losi 454 bump idled 1 tank looking to get rid of it

hey dooley I'm kinda jealous of your collection lol. if you ever need a center diff for that x2 i have a brand new never used one. that i have no use for

Latest posts

Members online

Back