Premium members don't see ads. Clickhereto upgrade.

Mickey's D8t

Mickey

just me
well as most of you know i picked up a new d8t and wanting to build it i forgot to take pics of the build. here it is all ready to go and some action shots. I'm using all savox servos in it (will do a review on them once i get some milage on them) they feel good, better then any servo i have ever run. also running a pullstart axial for now. well on to the pics

action shots

well there it is for all of you to see any questions or comments are welcome

redneck

so u can't tune sorry
hey mickey how did u mod the motor mount to run a pullstart pm me
ps we ned to set up a bash of the canada crew and also do u still want the locker

Mickey

just me
it was easy to mod the mount red. i cut the rear crosssection off of it. then i shaved the backplate and pullstart assembly of the motor to fit in between the mount. then a couple of shims between the mount and chassis, voila pullstart

Shaun

Ya thats a bummer that some of the models are only in europe, whats up with that? lol nice setup mickey, I'm missing my truggy,time to get her back together i think!!!

redneck

so u can't tune sorry
ohh thanks mickey that help r u intrested in a losi 454 bump idled 1 tank looking to get rid of it

Mickey

just me
hey dooley I'm kinda jealous of your collection lol. if you ever need a center diff for that x2 i have a brand new never used one. that i have no use for