Majorca Private Farm Video's - Blitz Wins Again

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Savagesam

Hi there guys here is some footage of the racing at Vics private farm race track in Majorca that he has built in his back paddock ( we should all be so lucky ) he opened his private track for the Victorian Corr Truck Challenge that was held there this week end so lets start with some footage of the Modified Short Course Trucks.

[YOUTUBE]-HtbugoO0hs[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]ZN1NzCNO4Iw[/YOUTUBE]

I was also lucky enough to have the track to myself for some testing of my Tekno V3 Hot Bodies 1/8th Brushless D8 Buggy, running a 2200kv castle creations motor and mmm esc using 4s hard case batteries, Many thanks to Victor and his family for the use of his private track, I had a wonderfull time testing and taking the win in the corr truck too.

[YOUTUBE]q8WdXLzyKGI[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]O0z4h6YIJCY[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited by a moderator:
that is a great track!!! Sam where abouts do you live??? is this majorca spain your talking about???

that is a great track!!! Sam where abouts do you live??? is this majorca spain your talking about???

Well, he is the Australian monster truck champion, so I would assume that's where this was held LOL. Awesome track, and awesome race! Love to see HPI winning.

Majorca, Victoria, Australia long way away from spain

Members online

Back