lrp or picco???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

savageboi

Hey guys. Just a quick question. I'm looking into getting another engine. I have had a look to see whats out there and I like the look of the LRP ZR.30 spec 2 or the PICCO P3.28.

I am no pro at engines since it is the first one i'm buying, are these any good and which one would you suggest for raw power??

I'm more of a basher but still like the top end for those time when I bump into another nitro owner and wonna kick some butt!! lol

Oh and if you have any other suggestions please let me know
thanks for any help.

if your looking for out of teh box power then the lrp is what you want,if your gonna mod teh motor ie port work then the picco is the best for that.don't get me wrong both motors are awsome no matter how you look at it.i have the lrp.28 in my savi running 30% and I'm very happy with it.my next motor might be a modded picco.its just on how much you want to spend lol

lol thanks for the quick reply. yeh i was thinking the LRP would be the one to go for. They are both at the top end of my budget and i wouldn't know how to mod an engine.

thanks again.

lol thanks for the quick reply. yeh i was thinking the LRP would be the one to go for. They are both at the top end of my budget and i wouldn't know how to mod an engine.

thanks again.

by modding the motor,there are 2 people on here that you ship them to and they do there magic,one is adam at ABmods and i cant remeber the other one off the top of my head right now.

Really why the .28 over the .30. and thanks but thats too much of an effort from across the pond! lol

londoner went with the lrp .30 also because he couldnt get a .28 in UK.

i tried to find the vid but couldnt. it ripped on his savage. pulled up wheelies on his xl. i think youd be happy with any of these choices.

Don't worry Fred i got your back =D

[YOUTUBE]PMgFXr9zU4I[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]x0kaJBUYgXg[/YOUTUBE]

In the second video the engine wasn't fully broken in either ..

Thanks For the input guys. Its decided then the LRP it is. Thanks again.

i would go with the picco, i had an lrp 28 and i had ssssoooo many problems with that engine, i even sent it in to AE and they had trouble with it, they said they fixed but i was still having trouble with it i couldn't tune that thing to save my life. off the line was trouble i had to feather it all the time or it would die, i even had the LSN leaned in alot any more and it would have been all the way. never again will i own an LRP.

Latest posts

Members online

Back