Looking for 1st truck

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rcrookie2017

Hi All,

First off, just want to say this is a great forum. Been looking through and learning heaps along the way.

I've decide that my first truck will be a Savage and have been to couple of store and also looking online to get a feel for pricing.
Ideally i would buy brand new, but if i can find a decent used rig at the right price, it would help keep the minister of finance happy :)

I've come across this beast on eBay and was wondering what your thoughts might be.
Reading through the description, it sounds like there has been a lot upgraded and the pictures show that it might have been looked after and is in pretty good condition.

Given the price, it looks too good to be true, but with a refund offered, what would be the risk of buying second hand?

And before anyone mentions the cost of delivery, I do live in Oz :p
It wouldn't be more than the $80 he has listed for postage.

Cheers all.

WOW thats a BLING MOBILE for sure..... Probably not a good basher rig, mostly for show by the look of it...... the alloy bumpers and a arms are not the best thing to use for bashing hard, I noticed it has 30mm axle extenders on it also which will lead to axle bearing troubles

All in all a nice rig for sure if one is wanting more of a shelfer rig.... but for someone starting out I do think it is better to start off with either a good used stock type or new model so you can grow into the vehicle and learn all about it stock before going that kind of wild with upgrades

WOW! Yes totally not a first truck type of truck. Beautiful rig though.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back