look what i got for xmas

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rcnut14

I give bad advice
so, this is an acme rc brushless truggy. now, what I asked for for xmas was a Tamiya frog. but, my mom bought me this. now, when I saw it, I admit that I was disappointed. a mean, its a cheap british trucj for crying out loud. but, then I saw the specs. 3s LiPo included, fast charger, 2080kv motor, 35a esc, metal diffs/tranny, etc etc. I have to say, that though i'm almost done building it, it looks pretty sweet. and durable. more post of pics in the next few min

the above pucs where taking last night. this is what it looks like now yes, I put my savage radio on it. the stock one glitched. I won't be running the savage this winter much, and when I get my gt3c in a month, it will be bound to both the savage and the raptor

got some lipos on Wednesday. had to use my new soldering station to put deans connectors on. I know, they're pretty small, but I can't go any wider

I have to say I am hating where that receiver is sitting. sure in a bad place, ya outta put it in a balloon to protect it from all that cow poop and wetness

Hi guys its a Raptor truggy from ACME My uncle gifted me a cool Raptor Radio Controlled Electric Brushless Truggy from http://www.thehobbyworx.com/rc-cars...dio-controlled-electric-brushless-truggy.html on Xmas. It is incredibly fast, likewise it is an elite, rapid machine. The 4WD framework with front and back differentials equally conveys the enormous force. I will post a video of it soon. But you can seen from the pictures rcnut14 has posted how cool it is. Its worth the money. I spoke to the hobbyworx they said it can be purchased as a RTR version or a selfbuild version.

Reactions: Jr.
thx Jeremy, but I know what it is, I always have. we were trying to figure out what rc it imitated. I havn't been having much luck with it, stripped a outdrive on the first battery, and striped the spur on the second.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back