Premium members don't see ads. Clickhereto upgrade.

look what i got for xmas

rcnut14

I give bad advice
so, this is an acme rc brushless truggy. now, what I asked for for xmas was a Tamiya frog. but, my mom bought me this. now, when I saw it, I admit that I was disappointed. a mean, its a cheap british trucj for crying out loud. but, then I saw the specs. 3s LiPo included, fast charger, 2080kv motor, 35a esc, metal diffs/tranny, etc etc. I have to say, that though i'm almost done building it, it looks pretty sweet. and durable. more post of pics in the next few min

rcnut14

I give bad advice
the above pucs where taking last night. this is what it looks like now yes, I put my savage radio on it. the stock one glitched. I won't be running the savage this winter much, and when I get my gt3c in a month, it will be bound to both the savage and the raptor

rcnut14

I give bad advice
got some lipos on Wednesday. had to use my new soldering station to put deans connectors on. I know, they're pretty small, but I can't go any wider

Jam Racing 1

HPISF Supporter
I have to say I am hating where that receiver is sitting. sure in a bad place, ya outta put it in a balloon to protect it from all that cow poop and wetness

Jeremy83

Hi guys its a Raptor truggy from ACME My uncle gifted me a cool Raptor Radio Controlled Electric Brushless Truggy from http://www.thehobbyworx.com/rc-cars/electric-cars/1-10-scale/raptor-radio-controlled-electric-brushless-truggy.html on Xmas. It is incredibly fast, likewise it is an elite, rapid machine. The 4WD framework with front and back differentials equally conveys the enormous force. I will post a video of it soon. But you can seen from the pictures rcnut14 has posted how cool it is. Its worth the money. I spoke to the hobbyworx they said it can be purchased as a RTR version or a selfbuild version.

Reactions: Jr.

rcnut14

I give bad advice
thx Jeremy, but I know what it is, I always have. we were trying to figure out what rc it imitated. I havn't been having much luck with it, stripped a outdrive on the first battery, and striped the spur on the second.