List wheels and tires weights here!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maxx-Power03

There are alot of people asking what rims and tires weigh. This thread is for posting the weight of them so we can find out what are the lightest set of wheels and tires. I have 9 sets I'm posting.

cf2d0a96.jpg

From top left to right.
1. proline dish wheel and proline bow tie tire:..........Each 208gr Total 832gr
2. s maxx wheel and imex pinn dawg tires:..............Each 201gr Total 804gr

From middle row left to right
3. proline outback wheel and proline masher tire:.....Each 260gr Total 1040gr
4. proline mambo wheel and road rage tires 40ser:...Each 256gr Total 1024gr
5. revo tallon wheels and gemini tires:....................Each 265gr Total 1060gr

Bottom row left to right
6.Aluminum MSJ wheel and proline masher tire:......Each 298gr Total 1192gr
7. hpi gt 5 wheels and gt tires:............................Each 360gr Total 1440gr
8. Terra Crusher wheels and tires:.........................Each 526gr Total 2104gr
9. hot bodies revolution rims and mayhem tires:......Each 552gr Total 2208gr

OK guys now its up to you to post some of your wheels and tires weight.
What i think is crazy is that the hpi wheels and tires are very heavy. My aluminum wheels and tires are lighter than stock savage wheels and tires.

Here are a few more:

40 series proline dish wheel and proline crime fighter tire...each 232gr total 928 They are 14mm rims

HPI Savage X GT-2 TIRES AND 17mm WARLOCK WHEELS
303 grams each and 1212 grams total

Imex Jumbo Maxx Chevron Tires & Diamond Chrome Rims
544 grams each and 2176 grams total

Maximizer 5 Hole Black Beadlock Rims with HPI Dirt Bonz Tires: The weight is 278 grams each and all 4 are 1112 grams

Maximizer 5 Spoke Black Beadlock Rims with T Maxx tires: The weight is 357 grams each and all 4 are 1428 grams

Now we need more people to add there wheel and tire combo on here. So people can see the diffrence between all the wheels and tires out there.

great job max.. i like how you stack the rims and tires. i still have the stock rim and tire from my savage... it's hpi gt5 wheel.. i never thought it was that heavy.. anyways thanks for the info

Latest posts

Members online

Back