Kyosho Mad Force Kruiser.....awesome looking ride!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Matt, sweet truck but whats with the lrp?

Thought you were a die-hard ercm picco man? What's going on here? do you think the picco power would grenade the truck?

Last edited by a moderator:
Matt, sweet truck but whats with the lrp?

Thought you were a die-hard ercm picco man? What's going on here? do you think the picco power would grenade the truck?

$50 dollars....any questions? :lmao: i bought it used from a friend of mine. it's a good motor....just not the same as a modded Picco!

ding ding ding!!!! Tell him what he's won johnny!!!:highfive:dance kittyhammertime

got a couple of scratches on the head....nothing major. runs good though!!

well....i was bored today so i forgot i had a bunch of extra parts....so i said "why not make the Kruiser 4WS??!?!!!!" i is the same as i have the front set up....a ThunderTech Racing carbon Fiber steering plate & rod kit, another servo, another Ofna Servo saver and a y for the servo.....and here you have it!!! believe it or not....my 16 month old son was very helpful in helping daddy with his project too!\

6950.gif

Picture924.jpg

Picture930.jpg

Picture929.jpg

Picture925.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Matt I worry about you at times.

Better get to going on the truck for the picco or you won't be racing at the WF's. You will just have to cheer while eating your tuna melt.

Matt I worry about you at times.

Better get to going on the truck for the picco or you won't be racing at the WF's. You will just have to cheer while eating your tuna melt.

dude....i tried to call u 2nite but it said your number wasn't in service or something like that. no need to worry about me hawse....i'm good!!

thanks .....i got it. i'm going straight old sckool with the monster truck body.....gotta bring back the roots of monster truckin........it should be here this week...

Latest posts

Members online

Back