Kyosho Mad Force Kruiser.....awesome looking ride!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

soulja

Virginia Beach Beast
i told me wife i wanted to get back into r/c (she dooesn't know and haven't seen my new project!!) and i wanted another truck....so i wwwas looking for another scale rideand i found this. this truck is the Kyosho Mad Force Kruiser. it is a revamped version of the mad force. it has been stretched (not as much as my current), has a new chassis, big bore adjustable shocks, a new head design, a revised front steering setup, stronger arms, a tuned pipe, and an awesome looking body. she said she would buy it for me if i bought her a Wii...and a hand shake was made and its on the way!! here are some pics
31226-01l.jpg

31226-02l.jpg

31226-03l.jpg

31226-04l.jpg

31226-05l.jpg

31226-16l.jpg

31226-17l.jpg

this thing looks to be pretty decent for a .21! the mad force i had (before this one) was not a screamer by any means......but i would run all day long no problems at 212 degrees and idle for tanks at the time and not cut off!
here is a vid of the truck in action
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lwge2LfCh8U
i will post vids and a review of it when i get it next tuesday! now...which one should i put my ERCM Drag Picco and pipe on..........:thinking:

Now how do you plan on explaining how you ended up with 2 of these? Haha.

Looks sweet bud, let's see some pics when it comes in!

Sure looks like it from what I saw. If there flat I can make them.

yes sir they are flat. ell u what...when the truck gets here...i'll take one off (since both should be the same like my current one) trace them....and send it to ya. that sound good?

That should work. If possible send me a few shots of them how they are installed. Just so I know clearance issues and so on. Also, if you could mark out the size of bolts that go threw them so I can determine hole size correctly.

:( well you should buy a savage

don't get me wrong alex....a savage is my favorite basher/racer/do all truck.......but i want something with a more scale appearance to it. so....if no one makes one......then you make your own!!!!

by the way.....part 3 of the build is gonna be posted tonight.....

i just love the way this baby looks.........!! maybe HPI could come up with a larger scale Nitro King!!!

Matt you have a real monster truck how much realizam do you want?

NOW BUY A SAVAGE!!!

man....i got it in today and this thing is BAD!!! the newer redone suspension is nice. the new shocks are bigger than big bores but smaller than LSt's . here is a pic of it with my project Force

Picture051.jpg

Picture053.jpg

Picture054.jpg

Picture055.jpg

Picture055.jpg

Picture059.jpg

Picture060.jpg

Man that is SWEET looking Matt!!! So what are your plans with that bad boi????

Man that is SWEET looking Matt!!! So what are your plans with that bad boi????
You should really steel that new suspension for the ercm mad force

the plans have changed completely now i have this truck. i think i am gonna use the New Era truck for a basher and use this one for the racer. man.....this thing is bult SOLID and totally upgraded from the other truck. i think i am gonna steal the driveshafts from the other, get the New Era wheelie bar, upgrade the diffs to the savage four gear units....and put the ERCM Picco & pipe on this one now. the other truck is the one i am gonna tear up! this thing is the new awesomesauce and deserves the picco!

actually dude....i building this one so CAN tear the it up. you've seen these plates...this thing is sturdy!

New feet for the Force

i was bored today when i got home......so i tried some new shoes on the Force

Picture061.jpg

Picture062.jpg

Picture063.jpg

Picture064.jpg

Picture066.jpg

Picture067.jpg

i think i am gonna get some new era wheel spacers next paycheck......just to set them out a lil....

well......since i'm snowed in today i finally got a chancge to work on my Mad Force Kruiser. i still haven't ran it yet....i took the new engine and pipe and sold them on ebay. before i run this puppy.... i thought it would only be suitable to make a few mods before i even get her dirty the mods i did were as follows
1) a four gear diff conversion with 30K fluid in the front and rear
2) a new era sturdy wheelie bar with real wheels!
3) the ThunderTech racing steering carbon fiber steering servo mount
4)ofna servo saver
5)LRP .28 engine
6)HPI Savage polished pipe and header
7)Savage XL flywheel & aluminum clutches
8)RC4WD Tractor XL tire & Imex Diamond Wheels

here are the way the mods look on the Kruiser
Picture078.jpg

Picture080.jpg

Picture083.jpg

Picture085.jpg

Picture084.jpg

maybe when the snow goes sown a little i can try her out..........

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back