Jeremy's videos

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jester! that was some good stuff.

The savy sounds like a four stroke when your in slow mow!

almost hitting girlfreind on video, pricelesss

"What the he**?" LOL! That's good stuff right there! That's the difference between having your girlfriend and one of the fellas video! One of the fellas would have said "Do it again, but try to get closer!"

That video is Infamous. It's been on Dave's aka Bukus site for some time now. Pretty funny to watch.

Engine sounds awesome. Sounds like you found a sweet setup. Hows she been performing for You? any likes or dislike in what you have accomplished?

None so far crash did a great job. Great throttle response, reves faster, ect

only issue I have now is need a larger gear ratio

yes, I was thinking that today. we need to see whats on the topend

I did try to get more RR`s out of her

Sorry man .. Kinda was a last min thing

I don't have your number pm it to me .

I can't tell ya what street it is . or park .. I just know how to get there

What gearing is it and what type of springs are you running on the shoes? Seems a little lazy off the line but sure pulls nice from mid to higher end. Kind of what I expected as that crank is realy strung out lol. Looks good :)

Running 47/17
Running some 1mm springs w/ integy alloy shoes
only has 4 tanks on it after break in.. I also installed ex chassis the other day .. it was flipping itself over yesterday.. I never touched the needles today probably could be tuned a little ..I just ran w/ it tho.. Runs really hard man

Just watched your vids and when you finally made it to the top of the hill and came flying back down I thought for sure that thing was going to end up in the street under a car tire...lol
Glad it didnt.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back