Jeremy's videos

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok Gregg .. Let me know when ... next weekend will probably be my last for awhile .. b/c of the move and all

GET A JOB YOU SLACKER!

Keep 'em comin' buddy!​

LOL .. Gotta have a Job to fix my crap .. only a spur gear today
ooohh I hope I didn't screw my like new .25 ran out of fuel and took the shell of to find there was no airfilter on ... :duh:

was a little grit around the carb inlet :Xfingers:

Ok found a NEW SPOT !!!!

Vid is kinda lame .. We had to much fun bashing to worrie about video taping
Great spot .. more vids to come from this spot ..
The truck in the vid is the surefire .32r (with a bad clutch btw)
RUNS GREAT THO !!!!

NEW SPOT VID

looks like a fun spot. What kind of body is that on the truck? i'm looking for a new body and am thinking of an SUV body. It looks like it has taken a beating.

Running it like you own it. Nice, good spot you found and your new to the area. Clean vid you did a bang up job on it.

2 thumbs up or is that 2 :nono: :nono: ups,

got to hear the nitro run, sometimes I'd rather hear that than a bunch of music, could almost smell the nitro fumes

Yeah man .. I like people to listen to what then engine is doing .. You can tell that it has a great tune .. decent smoke

Jester,

Where is that spot, I am in Kent and looking for a new place. Nice vid, looks like a lot of fun.

I broke two clutch springs just tooling around in the front yard this afternoon. Who would have thunk? It didn't hurt the nova clutches or the clutch bell however.

Jester,

Where is that spot, I am in Kent and looking for a new place. Nice vid, looks like a lot of fun.

I broke two clutch springs just tooling around in the front yard this afternoon. Who would have thunk? It didn't hurt the nova clutches or the clutch bell however.

Pm me I will give you my phone # and give you directions .. Its the OLD western State Hospital in lakewood wa

on new vid uploaded .. Almost killed the girlfriend .. (its in the vid)

Also learning how to edit(slowly) so be patient with the slow mo clips .. I will get better..

Comment and tell me what you think

Thats an awsome vid Jester, I bet she was pissed about the close call, LOL. My woman would kill me. Thats a great location. I love when you jumped over the whole pile.

Nice video man!, i have a SS Kit on the way , i notice on a lot of hill climbs with the savage that it flips alot ,due to the lay out . i was thinking maybe tape or zip tie a roll of pennies to the inside of the front end ,I might try it heck your only out 50 cents LOL!
SL.

Nice video man!, i have a SS Kit on the way , i notice on a lot of hill climbs with the savage that it flips alot ,due to the lay out . i was thinking maybe tape or zip tie a roll of pennies to the inside of the front end ,I might try it heck your only out 50 cents LOL!
SL.

no need at all man, just gotta know how to
I'm just playing bud

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back