Jeremy's videos

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I need to get a few thinks fixed, tore a few things up this weekend, at least I didn't have any diff problems this weeked... More to come Thanks for looking guys !!!

I am running low on engine's at the moment, so the videos have been on the back bunner.. soon I will make some more ..

THANKS FOR WATCHING !

here is a few (short) rather crappy quality video I made on the 4th

more or less testing the nova shoes tho so nothing really special

(1)

(2)
(3)

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice SJ. Better to test shocks IF you land on the wheels I reckon though. Is that the same body or a new one? I can't seem to make one last more than a month, unless it doesn't get run. Anyhow, hope you had a good 4th. I went and wheeled the samurai myself, felt good, been to long.

Sj sounds to me like you have all thoughs motors running good. very impressive vids. I like the area you live around. I'm going to try my hand at making so vids of my annual camping trip. We go up to the serria's for 9 days. hope theres no fires this year...think I have my sav runnin better than it has in a while now..been pleged with little crap it seems for a while. Hope thats over. any way hope you had a good 4th dude.

Thanks man it was great. I love Washington's weather climate is always mild, rains allot, but a little weather proofing helps the savage.. The only thing is I live in the city so bashing spots are few and far between,

My spur gear was getting chewed up in the videos and, finally gave out on me in the last video.

Hope your illness is gone and, would hope we can see some of you and your savage bro

THANKS FOR WATCHING !

thats a different body bud. its a crowd pleazer 2.0

here is a link

http://cgi.ebay.com/Pro-Line-Crowd-...y-3206-00_W0QQitemZ230124319171QQcmdZViewItem

I thought it looked shinier than the last time I saw your truck that is a pretty sweet looking body. I need to get mine out again so I can bust up my bodies somemore. but last time we bashed the baja was a virgin, and held up real well. And the ford body doesn't seem to run to well. Or freq problems plague it.lol Its apart now awaiting parts and need to rebuild rear diff and put new turnbuckles on the Baja. Catch ya soon. L8tr.

You are probably right but I have a hardened diff here I am going to put together and in ffirst but when they go I will definitly go to the cen diffs. Sound like you have had good luck with yours and they are definitly stronger looking

And A BIG THANKS goes to jt for making them for me

Looks like a good day of fun.That setup looks like it is working good for you. truck looks like its ready to do some damage lol good vid bud

HMMMM, That spot looks vaguely familiar. Ain't been down there since I think we all went out last year. Need to get my savs out and ready to go haven't ran or touched them in way to long they probly all disowned me be now. Nice vid as usual bud.

Man I thought we lost you.. I have been there twice in the last 2 weeks
We need to get together man

Looks u were having a lot of fun. I wish I had a place like that to through down, I don't thou my wife might divorce me because I would be there everyday. haha

Latest posts

Members online

Back