Jammin JPX 21 Pullstart conversion !!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nitrojedi

Well I have finally done it, I went and converted a Jammin JPX 21 to pullstart..... this motor will be for respirologyRC.........Here are the pictures !!

STSJamminHybrid002.jpg

STSJamminHybrid003.jpg

STSJamminHybrid004.jpg

STSJamminHybrid005.jpg

STSJamminHybrid006.jpg

STSJamminHybrid007.jpg

STSJamminHybrid008.jpg

STSJamminHybrid009.jpg

could you do a .28

You can buy some very good pullstart 28's already so there is no need to convert them...unless of course you want a OS 28 or Ninja 28 or some other higher end 28......... This JPX 21 has low end power as strong if not stronger then a LRP Spec 3 and a fabulous top end...in a lighter weight race Savage this motor would be insane..

oh lol but i want to be diffrent heheheh and i hear the jammin 28 is awsome and the os 28 are too

oh lol but i want to be diffrent heheheh and i hear the jammin 28 is awsome and the os 28 are too

The Jammin 28 is just a reworked Picco 28.... the Jammin is the exact same motor except it has the crank timing dialed back to improve fuel mileage...So no need to convert a Jammin 28 as you can just buy a Picco P3 28.......... However the OS 28 is one that would need to be converted, and let me tell you it would be worth every penny, OS 28's are absolutely badass motors !!!!

lol well i did find a guy who converted one to a roto start ont the lst central forums with the use of rb parts and stuff. did you see that ?

I finally finished the modding on this motor...this motor is fully modified with all timings adjusted, transfer ports ramped, crank lightened and filled etc.... I only use a $100.00 Cannon Pray and Shoot so picture quality is difficult for showing the port cutting work..

respirologyJPX21001.jpg

respirologyJPX21003.jpg

respirologyJPX21004.jpg

respirologyJPX21005.jpg

respirologyJPX21007.jpg

respirologyJPX21018.jpg

respirologyJPX21021.jpg

respirologyJPX21022.jpg

respirologyJPX21023.jpg

respirologyJPX21027.jpg

respirologyJPX21029.jpg

respirologyJPX21030.jpg

respirologyJPX21031.jpg

respirologyJPX21032.jpg

respirologyJPX21033.jpg

Nitrojedi,

That is sweet, great work. What parts did you use to convert it? A .21 would go great in my racer this year and you have peaked my intrest!

Members online

No members online now.
Back