Integy 17mm hex axle adapters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rc Zombie

I'm looking at integy.com and have come across part number C22926 anyone know if it would fit the flux's axles
ae8dd520-59b8-f900.jpg

Sent from my LG-MS910 using Tapatalk 2

I'm not trying to extend and its the same as the xl I just don't trust the stock 17mm adapters and nut to work with the tires I got and I figured 6mm wouldn't be as bad as 12 mm as far as extending them goes I have a set of 17mm hpi stock adapters coming but just incase they don't serve my purpose I'm just looking for an alternative

Thanks guys I appreciate the help

The stock 17mm hubs work perfect no need to invest money into something diffrent. I have bashed hard enough to break rims and bend flux axles never had an issue with the hubs.

I would recomend investing the money elsewhere.

Thanks pope I will do just that my boys XS needs a motor and esc so ill use the funds toward that I have been pondering about a brushed motor and esc for the XS since he's only 3yrs old any rec's on that or just invest in the bl setup

I would say do the BL system then program it to only go as fast ad you want either with esc settings or endpoint adjustments. Last I knew dynamite made a good cheap system.

Latest posts

Members online

Back