hpisf raffle feeler

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
oh yea.. .found the raffle section...
Hmmm I'm def in for this. don't really care what price the raffles go for. Anything to support the forum.
The RSC kit.... A must have for anyone
SPI Racing wheels.... Wide offset... Great wheels...
Some carbon fibre goodies?

What about runner up prize? Like a hex screw kit or something?
New screws are always needed???

Should we start pre booking tickets?
I like the idea of the winner choosing their prize within a certain budget.

I say we auction off one of the members of the forum for say 2 days of manual labor... Laundry would be great, landscaping, mowing the lawn, raking leaves, taking down my Christmas lights - ooops, I mean doing other things someone might need done :)

Bob

Who pays the shipping to England? Can HPISF cover shipping of the member?

keeping my eyes open for this

site announcement:
new contest coming soon stay tuned...with a link to a savage XL?????

i saw that to cornfused :thinking:

Where'd you guys see this at? I never seen it anywhere. Yeah, and who is in charge of gettin this raffle goin? I was told it was supposed to run through April starting the 1st. April will be over before it gets started. (This is meant as a joke to mess with Bankrupter)

Where'd you guys see this at? I never seen it anywhere. Yeah, and who is in charge of gettin this raffle goin? I was told it was supposed to run through April starting the 1st. April will be over before it gets started. (This is meant as a joke to mess with Bankrupter)

it's at the top of page where it says site announcement, under the banner and under where it shows the vendors

at this point the spur might/might not turn the right way.

ahhhhhhhhhhh ahahahahqah :istupid:

Anyways fund raiser will start this coming week. it will be something you all may like. Even better you may even get a choice of what you receive. But I may change my mind mid week and string you along ..

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back