hpisf raffle feeler

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL, Yeah just thought I would throw that out there. I would love to win that as a prize but some people don't like to win something that is going to make them spend even more money. For me it would just be an excuse to spend more money LOL.

I'd be interested in entering into another raffle. If no parts ideas are decided on, I'd say let the admins decide on a set amount limit (as mentioned before) and the winner gets to decide on what parts they want. And maybe only let them decide from the vendors as to what they can chose from. .

thats kinda where i was going with the 50/50 idea. split the kitty in half and let the winner pick his parts. or freds truck lol

Yes
I like the Idea of all the big ticket stuff, like, TVP's engine and so on, but what about some of the smaller things that we all need, and want like screws, shims, bearings, and the like...we could have multiple winners of smaller things, and many more raffles. Thoses with skills can offer up services to other members as well. Some of you do great jobs at painting, modding, building, so many things that the raffle can point towards. Maybe with the support of every 1 this will become a regularat the forum.

Engine mod job, ERCM pipe, bullet proof diffs, SPI wheels, bodies, tires, Platinum RC Wing Kit. I think if we can keep it small it will be better for everyone, unless vendors are going to donate this stuff for the raffle.

Yep the 150 price point seemed to work well for the rsc. Enough to get people to buy tickets but not so much that the tickets were real expensive or that we had to sell hundreds to make it work.

Raffle Idea!!

I say we ask Robin to do a one off ercm pipe. Winner can choose what type of pipe and robin could have a custom hpisf laser etching done on it. If you don't mind going slightly over the $150 range add in a set of bp diffs. That would be a decent start or nice addition to anyone's savage. Possibly have 2 options. The second one being geared towards the electric savage fans. Maybe the bp diffs and a smc battery. Either way I'll be in to help the site. Lets get this going!!

Thanks to everyone who hit this thread, everyone gave great ideas.

i can see by the number of views and posts this thread got that there is enough interest to put together a recurring raffle.

wheels are in motion for the first, stay tuned, you will love it.

Well as I said before I am in on whatever is decided on. I was just thinking with all the extra parts every 1 has why cant we get some 1 to donate there time to build, and make a list of parts needed for the build and we as members of the forum could donate the used parts from what we all have laying round in boxes or wherever. Make it a nice roller and let the winner provide their engin and radio gear. Cost to the forum would be low, profit much higher. As we all read through the threads, we see that many of you have skills when it comes to building, painting, creating. Lets put that skill and all the parts we have laying around to use. Nothing but good could come of it.
Just my thoughts on how we can all help out.

Joe

Two Questions:

1. tryin to get a feel for interests in raffle participation here. Are you interested in participating in raffles.

2. which prizes would you like a shot at winning in a raffle?

Thanks to everyone who hit this thread, everyone gave great ideas.

i can see by the number of views and posts this thread got that there is enough interest to put together a recurring raffle.

wheels are in motion for the first, stay tuned, you will love it.

I'm in, not too concerned over the prizes but a full PRC chassis set would be the nuts, nitro or flux, the winner decides.

Any idea as to when this is gonna kick off yet Freddy?

I'm in, not too concerned over the prizes but a full PRC chassis set would be the nuts, nitro or flux, the winner decides.

Any idea as to when this is gonna kick off yet Freddy?

i agree 100% with the prize comment Londoner.

just need a couple weeks to nail a few things down. We will announce here on the site, front page, facebook & anywhere else we can think of.

Just waiting for the item to ship and arrive here to start it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

Back