hpisf raffle feeler

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

frddyj

Two Questions:

1. tryin to get a feel for interests in raffle participation here. Are you interested in participating in raffles.

2. which prizes would you like a shot at winning in a raffle?

Sure would be. There was rummor back in the fall of a raffle for a full prc kit. That would be sweet. Let the winner chose whether they wanted it to be nitro or flux.

i say either a new ss kit or a flux

Last edited by a moderator:
yes i would be interested in a raffle

the prize well that depends on participation sell tickets at 10 a piece with a limit of 2 or 3 per member and base the prize off the amount collected

It would be cool to do a raffle for a full custom truck like the one we did for the WF's let the winner choose Electric or nitro and go all out.

vorza is cool but its a savage forum. i say keep it in the way of modifying trucks that relate to the forum. it could something like a HPI package. RSC big bores and a set of BP diffs. or the carbon fiber would be great. A modded picco would be unreal. even if its something small count me in, helping the forum is always nice.

Did we ever raffle off a set of big bores? If not then those are a good option.

an idea cme to me today why not just do a straight up 50/50.

nice idea too mickey, i just like the idea of seeing the upgrade installed on the truck where as if its cash someone can pocket the money and be on there way. like i say ill be down no matter what thats just my preference.

What about a truck overhaul kit. Do the PRC TVP's with servo plate and the rest of the stuff for a 250cc mid-tank. Then, if it was worth while as far as funds are concerned, it could be stepped up by adding an RSC and big bores. It would be like a complete truck overhaul. Who wouldn't want that?

that would be unreal mike, however that would take alot in ticket sales to make it feasible. i think if we keep it simple, just to boost funds for the site, that would be a great approach. plus someone could win some cool stuff for a lot cheaper then its worth still. pope is the only guy i know thats paid 10 bucks for a brand new RSC:bling:

Something one of a kind would be really cool. Something that you ant get anyother way.

Only thing I can think of is a mill fro
robin that is taken beyond a drag mod and make it a over the top mill like a novarossi.

Something no one would normaly buy.

I'd be interested in entering into another raffle. If no parts ideas are decided on, I'd say let the admins decide on a set amount limit (as mentioned before) and the winner gets to decide on what parts they want. And maybe only let them decide from the vendors as to what they can chose from. I personally would be interested in an ERCM pipe. Another option is ERCM mod job (motor not included to keep costs down), that way the winner can have what ever motor they want modded, whether it's new or slightly used.

that would be unreal mike, however that would take alot in ticket sales to make it feasible. i think if we keep it simple, just to boost funds for the site, that would be a great approach. plus someone could win some cool stuff for a lot cheaper then its worth still. pope is the only guy i know thats paid 10 bucks for a brand new RSC:bling:

That's what I figured, and that's why I kind of said it in two parts. I'm pretty sure The first part of what I said (TVP's and mid-tank) would be cheaper than a ERCM Picco and that has been mentioned here repeatedly LOL.

I agree an ERCM pipe and a mod job would be cool. Just supply your own motor. However, there are probably quite a few people here like the younger guys who can't afford a new mill so that prize would not be that great for them.

However, there are probably quite a few people here like the younger guys who can't afford a new mill so that prize would not be that great for them.[/QUOTE]

That's what allowance is for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back