hpisf raffle feeler

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yup tickets are no longer available. :loser:

So has this started yet haven't been keeping up with it.

ahhhhhhhhhhh ahahahahqah :istupid:

Anyways fund raiser will start this coming week. it will be something you all may like. Even better you may even get a choice of what you receive. But I may change my mind mid week and string you along ..

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm yep 88 won it ...

Anyways fund raiser will start this coming week. it will be something you all may like. Even better you may even get a choice of what you receive. But I may change my mind mid week and string you along ..

i have no idea what this all means :dunno:

lets get it started

Well as I said before I am in on whatever is decided on. I was just thinking with all the extra parts every 1 has why cant we get some 1 to donate there time to build, and make a list of parts needed for the build and we as members of the forum could donate the used parts from what we all have laying round in boxes or wherever. Make it a nice roller and let the winner provide their engin and radio gear. Cost to the forum would be low, profit much higher. As we all read through the threads, we see that many of you have skills when it comes to building, painting, creating. Lets put that skill and all the parts we have laying around to use. Nothing but good could come of it.
Just my thoughts on how we can all help out.

Joe

refresh....still no raffle?

So what is the prize?

Can't wait to see what the item is. When the raffle thread is started, is it gonna be posted on the front page?

so when's this thing gonna be annouced???????

WORD :daz:

y'all shouldnt get too excited cause I am gonna win.

So has this started yet haven't been keeping up with it.

88 there seems to be some confusion...you won the consolation prize. I won the grand prize. Its ok your still a winner.

Ok Guys, It's On!
Don't Miss Out
Click Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back