HPISF 2010 Calender!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have a pic of my truck before the rebuild.

Savy2.jpg

It was. That was the reason for my new rebuild.

that is one of a kind and it belongs in the callander (2011 now that January is almost gone)
what happend here this should have been finished 3 months ago and where are the stickers??? Get on it HPISF LOL LOL

FYI I'm steeling that pic 4 my myspace .idk..lol

Last edited by a moderator:
If one of my photos is selected I can provide a higher res photo for the calendar.

DSCN1924.jpg

DSCN1925.jpg

DSCN1916.jpg

DSCN1930.jpg

DSCN1912.jpg

we can have a Soulja calendar just of his pics...................lol

great pics guys

Thanks for sharing

Thanks to the man/primate for spare heading this project!

Sorry guy I just thought of it when I was looking for a calander

i would buy one! who can get this done for us i would plan on a 2011 calander. give us plenty of time. i know their are places that make calanders from your pics. and with enough of them it would be pretty cheep i would think.

great pics guys

Thanks for sharing

do i have SSSOOOOO many pics that you guys haven't even seen.......LOL

lol....I wouldn't be surprised. I'll be going by some places tomorrow for calender material and pricing. see if we can get this thing upo and going

great pics guys

Thanks for sharing

+10

do i have SSSOOOOO many pics that you guys haven't even seen.......LOL

You got some pretty sick lids there man. Hats off to you, the first PM with the blue flame is AWESOME! :10:

DSCF1375.jpg

DSCF1394.jpg

DSCF1417.jpg

DSCF1421.jpg

DSCF1412.jpg

DSCF1410.jpg

Okay guys, I apologize for the lack of my activity in this thread. I haven'kt had computer access as my laptop has been in and out of the geek squad for the last 2 months for some issue causing my hp laptop to go into sleep mode and not wake up. So due to the passng time, I have a second idea. For those interested in seeing something done with their pics, email be the best resolution pics you have to [email protected] is being sent from my phone as my laptop is about to be dropped back off to the geek squad again in the morning....sigh

don't think we'll get it this year Hyp.....shoot....we're already 1/4 of the way in!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back