HPI Big Bore Aluminum Shock Set for Savage!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sure thing, stevage. I think everyone's patience is running thin right now!

No new news, unfortunately.

1) AIR RAM
2) larsenracing
3) chrisw420
4) avandss x2
5) XXX
6) ShiftPoint x2
7) SavageSteeda
8) Sav539
9) omgitsnick
10) armageddonmonkey x2
11) TexasRaider
12) The Judge
13) xyzflix x2
14) texasavage
15) HPISF-POLICE
16) Livewire
17) SavageWarrior
18) xsavage3148
19) sunkenmetal

:( I really wanna know how they are gonna be. I don't want them personally anymore, but my friend sure does. If they are gonna be a bullet upgrade.. he's in for sure. He's getting pretty ansy however. LoL

1) AIR RAM
2) larsenracing
3) chrisw420
4) avandss x2
5) XXX
6) ShiftPoint x2
7) SavageSteeda
8) Sav539
9) omgitsnick
10) armageddonmonkey x2
11) TexasRaider
12) The Judge
13) xyzflix x2
14) texasavage
15) HPISF-POLICE
16) Livewire
17) SavageWarrior
18) xsavage3148
19) sunkenmetal
20) neohio

Doesgo please remove me from the list also bro. I'm thinking of doing what Saxy did with the Hellfire shock.

Thanks Jimmy

No problemo...

1) AIR RAM
2) larsenracing
3) chrisw420
4) avandss x2
5) XXX
6) ShiftPoint x2
7) SavageSteeda
8) omgitsnick
9) armageddonmonkey x2
10) TexasRaider
11) The Judge
12) xyzflix x2
13) texasavage
14) HPISF-POLICE
15) Livewire
16) SavageWarrior
17) xsavage3148
18) sunkenmetal
19) neohio

Not that I know of. He's just putting Hellfire shocks on his Savage using aftermarket shock towers.

****THE BIG BORES ARE COMING! THE BIG BORES ARE COMING!!!****

I just got word from our distributor that the Big Bores are finally in and we should have them early next week.

As you know, the group purchase price is $75 plus shipping. We'll do $5 Priority Mail to the U.S.A., so $80 total for one set, $155 for two sets. I'll contact everyone on the list, in order, to work out payment and shipping info.

****THE BIG BORES ARE COMING! THE BIG BORES ARE COMING!!!****

I just got word from our distributor that the Big Bores are finally in and we should have them early next week.

As you know, the group purchase price is $75 plus shipping. We'll do $5 Priority Mail to the U.S.A., so $80 total for one set, $155 for two sets. I'll contact everyone on the list, in order, to work out payment and shipping info.

One word.....

YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!

You're in, Bankrupter.

1) AIR RAM
2) larsenracing
3) chrisw420
4) avandss x2
5) XXX
6) ShiftPoint x2
7) SavageSteeda
8) omgitsnick
9) armageddonmonkey x2
10) TexasRaider
11) The Judge
12) xyzflix x2
13) texasavage
14) HPISF-POLICE
15) Livewire
16) SavageWarrior
17) xsavage3148
18) sunkenmetal
19) neohio
20) BANKRUPTER
21) Blazer X

Last edited by a moderator:
Bruce .. if you need members email addys Let me know I will get them for you
B/c alot of thoes people on the list, I haven't seen them on the site for awhile...

Thanks a lot, Jester! For now I'm planning on doing it via PMs, but if that becomes difficult, I might ask for them.

Bruce

Well now, this is a nice surprise! Guess it was a good thing I held off on starting my savage build. Otherwise I may have been waiting on these! Thanks for the update Bruce!

what would shipping be to ontario canada? they look awsome!! and i heard awhile back you will have the shock fluid as well, how much extra would that be?

First Class International would probably be about $5 to Canada. I'll get an exact price once the shocks arrive and I can weigh them. Adding shock oil to the package might increase the shipping costs slightly, of course.

You can get up to two bottles of Associated shock oil for $2.50 each with every set of Big Bores you buy from us.

ok can you let me know then what the total will be when you get them in and weighed please..... is prepaying with a money order acceptable? if so you can put me down for a set and 2 bottles of the shock oil!!

cool thanks for your help, i cant wait lol

Hey Doesgo,
Will you accept paypal as payment method?? Also I am in the UK so a price including shipping and also enough shock oil to fill them with would be great :eek:)

First Class International shipping to the UK will probably be about $10-$15 with shock oil. I'll find out for sure when the shocks arrive.

I thnk one bottle of oil will do the job, but again, these are large-diameter, long shocks, and until we actually try it, we don't know for sure.

And yes, we prefer PayPal as the payment method for this group purchase.

First Class International shipping to the UK will probably be about $10-$15 with shock oil. I'll find out for sure when the shocks arrive.

I thnk one bottle of oil will do the job, but again, these are large-diameter, long shocks, and until we actually try it, we don't know for sure.

And yes, we prefer PayPal as the payment method for this group purchase.

LOL if we ever get to try them out....:dunno:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back