Helping out a member

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you Wister for your donation

I'd like to be able to help out with some money, but tapped out right now. I'll see what I can do on Thurs. afternoon after I pay some bills. It might not be much, but it'll help. And my prayers and support are there for ya apache.

How are we doin with this?

Were doing GREAT !!!! put it this way he doesn't need to sell his engine anymore..

I will be stoping the donations NEXT MONDAY !!!! so I can send him the money order .. every cent will be sent you can trust me on that ..

Great to hear that SJ! Thoughts and prayers are still with him though,Dave

Hey I Sent My Donation Hope It Helps. Joe I Feel For Ya Man It Sucks Well Just Keep Your Head Up Bro.

I'm very honored to be a part of this. It's good to know that we can get together globally, and help out a forum member. SJ you should wear a cape. Apache hang in there, we're all pulling for you. Peace.

REMEMBER LAST DAY TO RECIVE MONIES WILL BE MONDAY !!!!
Then I have to deposit the funds into my bank account (3 days later) send Joe your donations,

THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO DONATED, ALSO THANKS FOR ALL THE KIND WORDS OF SUPPORT THAT WAS HANNDED OUT !!

Last edited by a moderator:
It has realy remarkable how many people gave to help out another person most that have never met this guy and alot that probaly won't. Just as a outsider looking in I would like to say that everyone should be proud of themselfs for this.:resp: :resp: :jamout:

SJ, I was gonna try and send some money your way, but bills were a little higher than expected. Joe, mine and my wife's prayers are with you and your fam.

everything helps
my mum has been diagnosed with breast cancer so i know wot its like having family under all this stres so my dad has had to sel up bcoz we couldnt afford the treatment

OK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU EVERYONE ! For all the donations and words of support.. We raised $204.40
As soon as money is in my bank account I will send the money order off

Thanks again everyone !!!!!!!!!

HOLY HELL that fricken rocks......I did a good deed this year, it's about time. lol good job members !!!:jamout:

I'm real glad to hear that. just goes to show how every little bit helps. I hope it helps soften the blow. glad to help :motorcycle:

That it totally awesome, I can't beleive we raised that much. GREAT JOB EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!:jamout: :resp: :resp:

wow reading how much everyone raised to help him makes me even prouder to be a part of this forum, awsome job guys!!

P.S.... I'm STILL A BIT UPSET I COULDNT HELP AS I don't HAVE PAYPAL BUT SOUNDS LIKE THINGS WORKED OUT ANYWAY I GUESS!!!!

I'm glad to hear the members donated so much much money. I just wish I could have helped out but those unexpected bills just happen.

Members online

No members online now.
Back