Help with wheels and tires please!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KillerSavage

Hey guys I am pretty new to R/Cs and I love my savage. I have been beating the crap out of it for about a year and she needs new shoes. I am a basher and don't care that much about handling. I bought a monster truck to drive over stuff and jump as high as it will go. That having been said. I want to use the RPM offset wheels to widen the trucks stance and I need a set of badass lookin skins to wrap around them. I like the stock rubber cause it looks like a tough truck tire. But I don't want stock. I looked at the 40 series stuff but I think its to much. Any ideas would help. If you have an idea that does not use the rims I like, still post it cause I may like it better. Thanks.

Hey guys I am pretty new to R/Cs and I love my savage. I have been beating the crap out of it for about a year and she needs new shoes. I am a basher and don't care that much about handling. I bought a monster truck to drive over stuff and jump as high as it will go. That having been said. I want to use the RPM offset wheels to widen the trucks stance and I need a set of badass lookin skins to wrap around them. I like the stock rubber cause it looks like a tough truck tire. But I don't want stock. I looked at the 40 series stuff but I think its to much. Any ideas would help. If you have an idea that does not use the rims I like, still post it cause I may like it better. Thanks.

If the RPM rims your looking at are the Revolvers don't BUY them they are complet JUNK https://www.hpisavageforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7049&highlight=rpm+revolvers

Oh ok. Thanks man. That would suck to break a wheel. Any ideas on a good wheel that is offset and fits the badlands tire?

Members online

Back