Help with servos in Savage Octane

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rusty Nail

All right, I'm lost as hell here. I put new batteries in my Savage Octane...I know I know, it's an Octane and the damn servos will not work. So the batteries are fully charge and when I turn on the truck, the receiver lights up and is bound to the receiver but nothin. No servo buzzing, dead! So, I put another receiver and radio in it thinking the other receiver may be dead but no, nothing again! It was working fine the other day but I could tell the batteries in it then were getting weak. I don't know, I'm at a loss. Ive even tried other servos with both receivers and radios and those servos worked! Could BOTH servos be out?! Surely not...please because they are a bitch to switch out! Crazzy!

I did that tonight. Same thing. I'm at a loss. Believe it or not I had it running good engine wise, now this crap...it's possessed !

The stock servos are junk, but i cant belive both burnt out at the same time!

I had both stock servos stop working on SAVAGE 25 after it sat for six months in garage cabinet so it can happen. The other servos you tried that work plug those into receiver IN Octain and use the power source that you tested those with.

If you tried new servos on the receiver in the truck with the receiver pack in the truck and they work, then it has to be the servos in the truck that died.

You are right, both servos dead as hell. The stock servos suck I know, but both at the same time :rolleyes:. Anyway, I put new ones in and so far so good. Thanks for the help!

Latest posts

Members online

Back