Help me help a kid.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pope

Well guys there is a kid that I met the other week and after seeing my savage he really want's one. He does electric stuff and has some stuff for it. I am trying to put together a roller for him. I have some stuff but not everything. I am asking for you guy's help in putting this together for him.

If anyone has anything extra that could be used to put this flux roller together for this kid even if it is just one part please let me know.

Thank you:

Ducman82
Kvnnets
Savage01085
Micky
Freezebyte
Core
Nitromite

Here is what we have coming:

Flux battery boxes
XL tvps (Open to anyone with flux tvp's as well)
XL bulks
XL shock towers
Stock shocks
Motor plate
Some braces (Will need more)
Rollcage
Handle
Ring and pinion gears (Need gaskets)
1 Metal diff cup (Need one more)
Screws (Will need more)
Upper arms
Stock XL battery box
XL Axles
Hubs and axle carriers
Diff Bearings
Steering Servo
Spurgear
Servo saver
Bell crack
Drag link
Alum bulkhead plates
Hex's and wheel nuts
1 Set internal diff gears (Need on more set)
Lower a-arms
Bumpers (still need the skid plates)
8 Shocks
4 Braces that hold the lower a arm pins

What We Need still

Braces that go through the bulkhead for upper a arm pins.
Alum crossbraces for the motor mount plate.
XL/Flux Dogbones
XL/Flux Outdrives
XL center dogbones and drive cups
Flux Motor mount
Spider Gears (Need 1)
Alum Diff cup (Need 1 More)
Bearings for wheels and pinion gears (12 total)
Flux Trans
Skid plates(Need 2)
Tires
Unpainted Body
Screws, Bushings any of the small parts

Also open to any cool add ons or hopups what ever helps and will make a good kid very happy.

Last edited by a moderator:
if i had any spare parts i would surely give them up for such a good cause, you have a big heart my friend and i hope it works out for ya!! would love to see his face when he gets his savage!!

What ever you have. Will help anything above and beyone what is need to build it will be given to him for spare parts and as we all know spare parts are a must.

hey pope, i have almost a complete XL truck laying around, bulks, tvps, towers, braces. hubs etc. i can take a pic if you want!

That would really help Ducman if you are willing to donate it to the cause.

I am planing on making a body for it with the names of everyone who donated in the effort to make this happen.

alex can you make a post & list the stuff you have & stuff you need so the rest of us can see what we have to offer?

I will do that freddy as I get stuff in and after I run though what I have. Expect it later tonight or tomorrow morning.

Got XL axles coming and a servo. Now I we need XL dogbones and output drives to go with them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay we have a list up of what is still needed as well in the first post. I will keep it updated as we get more parts.

Half way through the steering mod. One side done now just for the other. Here are pics of the pieces next to stock ones.
IMG00622.jpg

IMG00623.jpg

IMG00624.jpg

IMG00625.jpg

IMG00626.jpg

IMG00627.jpg

Thank you guys we are about half way there. Anyone with who can give anything on the list of stuff even if it is only one part please let me know. Every piece counts.

Also I have a two speed trans I can convert but I just need a how to on it so that would help.

Got the second donation in today and we are getting close to bring able to start the construction phase of this. It is going to be a great truck for a deserving kid.

cant promise any thing but i may have the bearings you need in a sample bin at work. ill check and let you know

Latest posts

Members online

Back