help finding a devil font

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maximusraylius

hey guys I'm looking to find some crazy evil looking font to do my name in as well as the name of my puller in when i paint the new body for it ... I'm looking for some lettering with devil tails or something along them lines ... the trucks going to be called LUCIFER if anyone knows how to find the fonts or knows how to make the name all crazy like but still able to be used as a paint mask .. let me know ... thx ....

hey guys I'm looking to find some crazy evil looking font to do my name in as well as the name of my puller in when i paint the new body for it ... I'm looking for some lettering with devil tails or something along them lines ... the trucks going to be called LUCIFER if anyone knows how to find the fonts or knows how to make the name all crazy like but still able to be used as a paint mask .. let me know ... thx ....

I DID start on your logo with "Evil Frankenstein" font - its very cool :) I am trying to find a font like the Slayer band, but can't find a good one yet :)

Bob

lol thx buddy .. yeah i was looking for a pitch fork looking font or the spade tail like font for my puller truck lid .. and was going to have you build the mask for me need the lettering done with a 1/8 wide outline on the letters to give it detail... don't know if you can do that or want to ... hit me up with anything you can come up to.. and it needs big its going on a fg gasser lid ... thx ...

Latest posts

Members online

Back