Heavy Mod P3 28 Crank

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nitrojedi

I am working on a project P3 28 for drag racing applications...this motor will be run in a 2.5 lb dragster using 50% nitro and a custom boat pipe... the car will run in the 1.4-1.5 second range at about 100 MPH in 120 feet....I am still working ont he sleeve and case, but here is the final pics of the crank ( I may do a little more weight reduction yet tho ).. the crank has been massively lightened and timed to the moon, so its no longer usable for offroad ...

DragP328001.jpg

DragP328005.jpg

DragP328006.jpg

DragP328007.jpg

DragP328011.jpg

DragP328014.jpg

That's insane man and above my head.
Would love to see some vids of that thing when its running.

:resp:

WOW, thats some insane cutting. That thing should scream and it definitely has some weight loss. Please post Pict's of the sleeve/piston when you are done. We also want vid when you run it. AWESOME.

Thanks for the nice words guys.... unfortunately this motor is not for me so I will likely not have any video..I will however post the results of its runs........ Many times I never get to run the motors i modify, every now and then I buy a motor or two to play with, but I am usually doing friends motors and not my own..

Thanks for the nice words guys.... unfortunately this motor is not for me so I will likely not have any video..I will however post the results of its runs........ Many times I never get to run the motors i modify, every now and then I buy a motor or two to play with, but I am usually doing friends motors and not my own..

Will you be my friend? HAHA

Jedi maybe you can mention to the customer to put a vid on youtube & forward the link & repost. i think that we would all like to see that one if you can pull it off without stepping over the line with your customer. That is some talent right there bro. very impressive.:beforeme: :beforeme::beforeme: :beforeme:

Looks good Neil! Without knowing the timing specs i dunno exactly how itll run, but I'm sure the engine will run very good! I bet that thing would shake my dyno off the floor with all that weight off the crank like that lol. Deffinatly a short strip drag application :jamout:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back