Had anyone got any parts for a HPI Savage 21, or the hot bodies engine

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jayp234

Any parts for HPI Savage 21 or hot bodies engine

Probably not going to find a hotbodies engine, as for the parts for the savage 21 most of the other savage model parts will fit the 21 also

I’m looking for the shell for the savage 21

You're going to have a hard time finding that. However, any standard sized Savage shell will fit and there are alot of those out there.

I have a handful of parts that came with my Savage 25 and since the only thing still stock is the trans cause everything else is aluminum, i might part with those things unless i just sell it all.

Took all my stock parts off my 21 got a whole shoe box full of parts and re did to this ,box of parts for sale and this in picture
20190420_200234.jpg20190420_200256.jpg

Vmansavage i have a whole box of savage 25 parts I'm pretty sure they are tge sane as the 21and I'm in Philadelphia. Pa. U.S.

I have a real
I have a pile of parts what do you need bro.
I have a real nice 21 could use a gas tank and a pull start or stuff to make it rotostart or anything u wanna get rid off question just got the tune on it today cuz I had to break engine in it was a shelfie lol but it won’t pull the front wheels off the ground or maybe it shouldn’t also it won’t shift I have adjusted the trans all kinds of different ways

I've got the old GPM Racing TVPs that I actually run on my X4.6 ...(both the pink and the teal one) I got them for like $1.00 each. After running stock, FLM, Alza, (extended and standard) they actually might be my preferred chassis for the MT. That's a slick truck you have their though....do you now how much it weighs fully dressed? Curious the weigh difference compared to its successors

I've got the old GPM Racing TVPs that I actually run on my X4.6 ...(both the pink and the teal one) I got them for like $1.00 each. After running stock, FLM, Alza, (extended and standard) they actually might be my preferred chassis for the MT. That's a slick truck you have their though....do you now how much it weighs fully dressed? Curious the weigh difference compared to its successors
No sir I do not sorry

Vmansavage i need to know city, state to ship b4 i can get a quote

Latest posts

Members online

Back