goolrc motor brand

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Only one way to find out..... it is an off brand so be aware you may have issues.....

i might get it... the only thing I'm worried about is its not sealed from the back...is it a problem?

Any idea on the read opening?

You do know that is a watercraft motor right???? better choice is to find a truck motor and go from there.....

So I know this is an old thread. And not much is around on the Goolrc products. I have done two savage conversions using the 120 amp esc and 2650 kv brushless motor. They work great, no issues with the electrics except I have no idea why there are 2 on off switches? Budget electric conversion is so far very reliable and I think I spent about 160 on each for everything.

That is good to know you like your gool stuff. I ran their small motors in mini-t's and they worked well but I don't know if they were accurate or efficient, but they worked and gave gobs of wheelspin.

I found a few low budget systems on ebay that are cheap enought I just want to try them for the heck of it. I am leaning towards a sensorless castle sidewinder setup or hobbywing SCT8/castle motor.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Surpass-40...a=0&pg=2047675&_trksid=p2047675.c100005.m1851
My only thing with these is the shipping from china. I have an order held at a port from china now for two months. No dang explanation, just says holding.

I put an offer in on it, I'm curious about this. I had a tekin gen2 setup with a truggy motor in it a few years ago and it was great, lets see what 60 bucks can give.

A friend of mine just bought the 2650 and 120 amp ESC,no issues,good power,I've used a gool ESC for months with no problems,and it's factory settings were spot on.

A friend of mine just bought the 2650 and 120 amp ESC,no issues,good power,I've used a gool ESC for months with no problems,and it's factory settings were spot on.
Thats good to hear. I will likely try the hopefully tamer and cooler running 2050. I'm going to give it a try, nothing to lose but a few bucks.

Thats good to hear. I will likely try the hopefully tamer and cooler running 2050. I'm going to give it a try, nothing to lose but a few bucks.
I'm about to order the same combo for my conversion.

Latest posts

Members online

Back