Premium members don't see ads. Clickhereto upgrade.

goolrc motor brand

faisalbasha

Mr Nonsensical

Jam Racing 1

HPISF Supporter
Only one way to find out..... it is an off brand so be aware you may have issues.....

faisalbasha

Mr Nonsensical
i might get it... the only thing I'm worried about is its not sealed from the back...is it a problem?

Jam Racing 1

HPISF Supporter
You do know that is a watercraft motor right???? better choice is to find a truck motor and go from there.....

Azsuveyor

So I know this is an old thread. And not much is around on the Goolrc products. I have done two savage conversions using the 120 amp esc and 2650 kv brushless motor. They work great, no issues with the electrics except I have no idea why there are 2 on off switches? Budget electric conversion is so far very reliable and I think I spent about 160 on each for everything.

RobertDonkers

That is good to know you like your gool stuff. I ran their small motors in mini-t's and they worked well but I don't know if they were accurate or efficient, but they worked and gave gobs of wheelspin.

Azsuveyor

My only thing with these is the shipping from china. I have an order held at a port from china now for two months. No dang explanation, just says holding.

RobertDonkers

I put an offer in on it, I'm curious about this. I had a tekin gen2 setup with a truggy motor in it a few years ago and it was great, lets see what 60 bucks can give.

Skye Kaptain

A friend of mine just bought the 2650 and 120 amp ESC,no issues,good power,I've used a gool ESC for months with no problems,and it's factory settings were spot on.

RobertDonkers

A friend of mine just bought the 2650 and 120 amp ESC,no issues,good power,I've used a gool ESC for months with no problems,and it's factory settings were spot on.
Thats good to hear. I will likely try the hopefully tamer and cooler running 2050. I'm going to give it a try, nothing to lose but a few bucks.