getting back in touch with nitro

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Try not to land on the rear bumper, or you're going to destroy that exhaust very quickly. It looks cool, but the location is awful.

Hopefully you have better luck than most. :)

Try not to land on the rear bumper, or you're going to destroy that exhaust very quickly. It looks cool, but the location is awful.

Hopefully you have better luck than most. :)
I'm planning on mounting it as close to the bulkhead as possible. And I'm probably going to cut off the exhaust tips a little bit

Hahaha i wish. The a arms and towers are trinity. I'm decent with a hacksaw and some other tool sets.

th
this is a front bumper, but it's the same general design. see those two "arms" in the back? that's what I think u should try to find in alum. not the whole bumper, just the arms

th
this is a front bumper, but it's the same general design. see those two "arms" in the back? that's what I think u should try to find in alum. not the whole bumper, just the arms
Thats what i was thinking. Or if i could make some supports out of something like carbon fibre that would go from the shock tower to the bumper possible with some type of absorbtion system in between.

Rule of RC is, If you strengthen one thing the next thing in line is gonna have to be able to take the stresses put upon the system.... I like your exhaust and all but I fear it will be taking some hits.....:DOH:
Good Luck with it, I hope it don't suffer too awful much damage.... :D:crying-large:

Have you ever seen a soft tail bicycle. Thats more along the lines of what I'm thinking. Those shocks would work but i don't think they would be stiff enough for this purpose. Thank you for the input tho ill keep them in mind for possible future projects. I'm thinking a couple of titanium turnbuckles with a bend to them would probably take the big hits while being flexible enough to keep going what do you think?

Man this 5.9 looks good in there

Attachments

• 1412886381056.jpg
    1412886381056.jpg
    979.8 KB · Views: 7
if is a 3 pin it should work fine far as I know

Yeah me too. Its been a long time since ive been able to fiddle with this stuff. Hey what kind of fuell are you guys running. I remember about 10 years ago that the traxxas fuel was the stuff to run.

^^^^what he said. I don't even use traxxas fuel in traxxas engines. that stuff is 15$ a quart! siwinder is just as good{ if not better} and it's 22$ a gallon

Depends on the glow plug you plan on running.

I'd likely do 25 over 20.

Latest posts

Members online

Back