Gamers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Filabob1

I figure there has to be some gamers among us, what console do you have and what games are you playing? I'll start...

XBOX 360 slim
My son got me hooked on COD Modern Warfare on Xbox live. I suck compared to some of the guys on there but hey its just another hobby!

I have an Xbox 360 slim. I play all of the COD/MW games. I also play the Splinter Cell games, Assassins Creed (all of them), Mass Effect (all of the), both Batman games, and all GOW games. I suck big time at all of them, but I have a lot of fun.

I've got a PS3 and the game I've been playin as of late is Ace Combat: Assualt Horizon.

Ed, what game series are you talkin about when you mentioned GOW?

I have an xbox360, i only play the COD series, My play and charge kit melted sooo i cant play xbox just yet

If you guys wanna add me on xbox live:

Gonzo7787

Last edited by a moderator:
i; am the lurkingfear11 on psn and play manily mw3 and grand turismo and will play mw2 and black ops from time to time

I'm chevymanmiked on xbox 360. I play cod mw3 an black ops. But my favorites online are gears of war 1-3. Hit me up if you wanna play.

I'm pretty sure that is not possible. I remember trying that with my son and finding out that to play online together we would have to be on different consoles.

You can on cod black ops an mw3. Gears of war 3 to.

Latest posts

Members online

Back