Froze my exhaust it got the dent's out but it is big

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SavageSSBEAST

I tried to put water in my pipe to pop the dents out of it...Well it did that but the back half got a little big it's not cracked or anything. Will think this pipe is still any good? it's the stock hpi one

I would say as long as it's still sealed you can use it. Since you have changed the size of the pipe though you probally changed the tune of it, affecting performance. Whether its change for the better or the worse you'll have to tell us after trying it.

Got a picture of it ill let you guy's know how it run's once i get my head screw

weiner.jpg

W'ell you really pulled the dent out of that one! WOW. might start a new trend , let us know how it runs.
SL.

I would assume that by making it bigger you should get better low end. Hopefully it doesn't sacrifice the upper rpms.

Well I dunno... Your pulse is going to expand rapidly with that hump as it reachs the top of the divergent cone scavenging more air out of your motor. But its right before the convergent cone too... so... your tune will probably be way out to lunch!

So before i try starting it i guess i should richen it up. Just in case some one on ebay has a header pipe and muffler brand new (stock one) i might get it just in case plus i need to a new header pipe any way the one if have now is shot

My Big Ol'Pipe

:lmao: This thing actually still works good it. Also has lot's of torque and i have high gearing (19-47). I didn't even have it tuned in and it was trying to pull wheelies (wouldn't do that before) also sound's cooler. I haven't tried the top end because i didn't get much time to play with it but i will tomorrow if i can get my glow plug ignitor to work again bad word.

Latest posts

Members online

Back