frddyj baja 5b ss

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
might be hooking up with bankie next weekend. i'll have him vid while i run it.

fyi, these tires tear the Hell outtie your lawn with a stocker 26cc fuelie. wonder whats gonna happen when i get my DPR 29.5cc wild child full mod next week

DSC_1626.jpg

DSC_1623.jpg

I need to get mine fired up.. Bought it in January and ran it for 10 minutes. I'm gonna have to come over and see this thing in person. Now that I'm all done with school all together I think its time to run these things.

I need to get mine fired up.. Bought it in January and ran it for 10 minutes. I'm gonna have to come over and see this thing in person. Now that I'm all done with school all together I think its time to run these things.

should have my new motor and Nolan's baja all up and running mid to end of next week so a week from sat is good for us.

nice looks great the motor should rip up pretty good. Cant wait to see this thing in complete action

I got 20 down that Justin engine will take ya.:rock1:

Nice dogpile you have in your hand - nasty

Last edited by a moderator:
yep, first tank so I'm taking it easy on her. notice the trench under the first pic.

Wishing I had that type of dirt here. Pics look great Fred. I'd like to hear that that thing running. YOu have a vid camera you might be able to shoot? If not thats fine. Those windows and shock cover do wonders.

yeah we'll get some vid after a few tanks and i can tune it a bit.

running kinda rich right now for break in. power is amazing.

Latest posts

Members online

Back