frddyj baja 5b ss

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nice fred. ive been out the last two of the three nights with my baja. haven't broke it, and ran it till dark both times. love this thing more and more each time. buddy spends more time trying to get his nitro running then i care to spend. three pulls and go. no tune, just fun.

iron maiden and usa army wth happed there freddo ? supposed to be a union jack with a eddy sheesh lol anyways nice baja!

IMAG0457.jpg

IMAG0456.jpg

So we get mudding videos!!! Yes!!!! You the man freddy!!! Knew you would prove that you aren't afraid to beat your trucks rain or shine!!!
:joker:

yep looks good fred . one question tho, your flag mount looks suspiciously like a door stopper/ bumper for a house door, is it?

lol, now that you mention it it really might be. i got the whole set up from Duda designs.

thanks for the good word brotha's.

gonna fire this thing up tomm morning.

Judgin by the pics, it doesn't look like it's rainin to me. Also like how your takin pics of the Haha instead of workin. Unless you keep pallets at home.

:iamfrddyj::nutshot::lmao3:. Good one. Its ok Fred to enjoy it when it is new but your finger will get itchy to run it. I like to see the videos whenever possible.

Great lookin rig,Freddy! All its missin is a good coat of dirt. Ya built a nice rig,now beat it till ya got to rebuild it.

Killer job again freddy!!! Might take you a while to get them built, but when your finished they are worth the wait to see the pics. Your builds always are impressive man!!! :rock1:

yeah, i weighed it yesterday, its 26#. the weight on top of the 2 wheel drive and size make it way different from any other r/c i've owned. you should see what this think did to my lawn.... crazy, it flings chunks of earth all over the place.

ps. the darksoul extenders are worth their weight in gold., thanks for the tip 88!

yeah, i weighed it yesterday, its 26#. the weight on top of the 2 wheel drive and size make it way different from any other r/c i've owned. you should see what this think did to my lawn.... crazy, it flings chunks of earth all over the place.

ps. the darksoul extenders are worth their weight in gold., thanks for the tip 88!

Are saying that you didn't get any vids of the maiden voyage?

glad they're working for ya fred! it really keeps it stable, and there tough! and I'm with Scott where the video? lol

Latest posts

Members online

Back