Force R32 5.2cc mill, good or not?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have no clue about Flux side of things!

These will keep you going, Lol! 👍🏻
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/175563373074

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/275505110754
Me neither mate that's one of the reasons to build one. And yes did see the items in link 1 as for link 2 I wouldn't buy from that guy again. He's the cocky twat that listed them diff cases I purchased for the Low GC build and when they arrive had the small locking piece missing from them. Paid him almost the same price as a complete set of new ones as no-one had any in stock at the time and needed them quick. HPI don't sell the missing parts on there own either so had to get shipped from China which held the build up 3 weeks. When you advertise Savage Diff Cases for sale that's what you would expect to get, not 2 of the 3 parts which the cases consist of.

Well finally found the mis-placed slipper plate for basher 2 so now got the spur gear fitted. Will have to make a throttle bell crank to carb linkage rod as turned the place upside down and can't find it anywhere. But another step closer to finishing it.
And finally got rid of the composite exhaust off the Blue Bounty Hunter truck, this one has melted 2 of the 4 pipes that have done this, so another problem sorted. It has tucked up nicely under the body with only the outlet showing.
And yes that is an old allen key being used for the support rod, it's called recycling. LOL.🤪😉

1673464668046.jpeg1673464693429.jpeg
1673464797019.jpeg1673464820548.jpeg1673464853035.jpeg

This is the seller who says he’s having a clear out of rc stuff, but has been doing this for months now! Lol
Well he ani't sold much as his feedback score has only gone up by 5 since I bought the diff cases and that was back in October last year. And one of them is mine for a couple of sets of hinge pins. See he has lowered the prices on alot of his stuff and the postage has also come down.

LOL no this is an old one which has rounded off. I have so many little allen keys mate, must have around 20 of each size. Every time you get a part from HPI it seems to come with an allen key.
Only use them for hard to get in places, got my screwdriver type & T key type for all the major jobs and they ani't made of chocolate like the ones HPI give you.👍

LOL no this is an old one which has rounded off. I have so many little allen keys mate, must have around 20 of each size. Every time you get a part from HPI it seems to come with an allen key.
Only use them for hard to get in places, got my screwdriver type & T key type for all the major jobs and they ani't made of chocolate like the ones HPI give you.👍
Gotta use what you have, I made the brake rod on my Savage, it used to be a turnbuckle before I ground it down and made it....

Attachments

• DSCN6935.JPG
    DSCN6935.JPG
    195.6 KB · Views: 7
Gotta use what you have, I made the brake rod on my Savage, it used to be a turnbuckle before I ground it down and made it....
Never thought of that one Jam, will remember that next time I need one rather than go out and buy a complete rod kit. See it's true, you learn sommit new every day. 👍☺.
It's amazing sometimes what can be cannibalised to get out of a fix when you don't have the correct part to hand.

Force (Black Series) has the following offroad engines:

46 price between €140 and 180)
38 for €160
36 for €120
32 for €105
28 for €100

And, Chinese (PRC) cannot just copy nitro engines.

HPI F series engines are just Force engines that have been rebranded.

Force is a sub-brand of Golden Lion Enterprises Co. LTD based in Taiwan. Any mill that is not Italian or Japanese has been manufactured by Golden Lion Co. LTD in Taiwan.

Of the power plants produced by Golden Lion, LRP and SH have the highest manufacturing precision whereas Dynamite and Force have some of the lowest manufacturing precision.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back