Fastrax Eagle MT wheels versus Medial Pro Velocity 4.0 wheels

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Clifffff

I got some cash to burn and was thinking if getting new on road wheels for my Savage. I came across these two wheels. Anyone has anything to say about either one of them? Please share your thoughts.

P.S. I apologize for posting this in the Savage XL forum but the tire forum gets very little traffic... Perhaps the thread can be moved later on.

Posting in a different place has zero bearing on if your post will be seen as the new post icon will still show your new post to membership......
and you should include a link so others can see what you are thinking of getting......

No problem, as for the wheels/tires if you running solely on paved surfaces I suppose either set would work well.....

here are pictures of the wheels as attachments, the first being the Fastrax and second being the Medial Pro:

Attachments

• Fastrax Eagle.jpg
    Fastrax Eagle.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 2
  • Medial Pro.jpg
    Medial Pro.jpg
    134.5 KB · Views: 2
No problem, as for the wheels/tires if you running solely on paved surfaces I suppose either set would work well.....
since they are about the same price, it would be great if I could get some feedback concerning the quality of the rubber, grip, and the propensity to mushroom etc...

Hey I just found out the Medial Pro have Traxxas hex hubs. That is a big disadvantage I think...

The fasttrax’s is the same as Duratrax banditos I think!! They are wery heavy they weight 1884g or 4 pound and 2.5 ounces!! It’s serious weight to add to your truck

The fasttrax’s is the same as Duratrax banditos I think!! They are wery heavy they weight 1884g or 4 pound and 2.5 ounces!! It’s serious weight to add to your truck
Damn... That's the weight of 1/5 wheels!!! I will need a bevel gear a day...

Latest posts

Members online

Back