Extreme RC Mods LRP Spec 3 Drag Mod

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Purenitro

Owner of Extreme RC Mods
Here is a video from my buddy Kiz, some may have seen it but here it is for those who have not. It was not running quite right due to the tsais M25 with a 10mm stinger, but he has since switched to a JP-3 and it is much better according to him. Enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLuGY4lrsgU

Man thats a sick video. It's very well put together and love like Grumpy said how it takes down the Baja so easily. She looks like a screamer. I love your work Robin Great job. A+++.

Holy crap thats silly fast! What is the gearing combo and tranny ?

Thanks guys, the set up in the vid was 17/47 with a three speed with the high speed third gear. It would run neck in neck with the Baja in second gear, as soon as it hit third gear was when it pulls away lol.

nice vid. have you ever modded an lrp .30 yet? getting one soon .
do you need a fresh mill or do i need to break it in first?

Break it in first. That way if there is any warranty issue with the mill, you can send it back. Once modded, your warranty is shot.

I don't know if anybody has the new LRP yet.

Baja eating savage!! Love it!! lol

Id love to get my new LRP .30 modded!

ya he's got a vid on his website with truggies doing like 200 ft wheelies.. just goes to show how much power these engines are capable of when done rite!!

WoW that is one awesome vid, I know that everyone else has said the same thing, but I just had to say somethin.
Two of my friends have Baja's and kick my savage x 4.6 butt all the time.

The Modded LRP z28r spec 3 is definitely going to be first on my list (Of coarse by Extreme RC Mods).
But everyone is talking about the LRP .30 do you guys think it would be a better buy for a savage x. I plan on racing and bashing.

+1 on the vid,
Greg

Members online

No members online now.
Back