everytime i jump this happens

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sharkattack99

well i reworked my jump thought i had video but i guess i didn't something went wrong with the camera but it never seems to fail i can drive up and down the road but when i go to jump it i break something. the steering knuckles was easy but then i noticed that the front was sagging and then i took the body off and i noticed that the top part of the shock was broken. this sucks lol.

this happend all at once like 1 minute in to the jumping got one good jump and landed on the front a little to much i guess. do they make metal shock caps?

DSCN0114.jpg

personal prefferences .. but most ppl see someone like them then it starts a trend or a craze .. but i seen others switch back after awhile to the stock .but its just like the flm tvps ect .. everyones personal prefferences but more a dollow the leader kinda thing i think ... I'm sire they work great for ppl but some mentioned they arent all they were cracked up to be ..

well thats true other then the broken caps haven't had to much trouble with them i break the caps alot for some reason its irritating lol. its one of the things why can't i get at least through a tank of fuel with out any brakage.

you're launching over 10 pounds of stuff into the air, eventually you'll break all the weak links and breaking stuff wont be an every jump kind of thing. it will be more like every other jump kind of thing

Shark, try the shocks from the cen gst 7.7. I've ran those for quite awhile and never broke one. And that's even with 15ft + high jumps. Only time one broke was when the screw came out of the bottom mount and the shock was free hangin. Also, the reason the tie-rod ends keep poppin off is because they are worn out. Replace the ends and add a washer between the pivot ball and screw head. This way, if it does pop off, it won't completely come off and you'll still have some driveability and will be able to limp it back over to you and snap it back on.

I bought the hellfire alum caps for mine and haven't broken them again.

Sent from my iPhone while my co-worker is getting electrocuted.

Members online

Back