Engine Recommendation

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sccar

What do you all recommend for replacing a Savage nitro stock engine?

Thank you

ya theres a few great engine choices with varying prices so knowing your budget would help alot!! As was mentioned the LRP is a good choice,then theres the ofna picco which i have and love and the sh engines are pretty nice to and a bit cheaper then the others as a rule which i have owned as well............

You all know me- it's not complete unless I toss out the Novarossi series while I'm at it RB. If your not worried about money flow those 2 are extremely well built and won't be a disapointment.

The sh is a nice replacement for the stock engine. The lrp 28 is a nice upgrade as is the picco and nova rossi screamers. jmho

Piccos are mostly more widley avaible and imo are a beast of a mill with the italian roots to back it up as well as the reliabiltity and also parts are easy yo find as the lrp is scarcley avaible anymore.

If we are throwing in our votes mine will go for the Picco .28 Its affordable but don't let affordable make you think cheaply made... They are a solid and well built Italian work horse! With a few tweaks/modification they are animals that have a very long lifespan! Even in stock form they are a great engine!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I think this guy knows what he's talking about! lol, I run an LRP .28r spec 3, its a beast and has yet to be modded, (ahemmmmm, cough cough) I wonder what AB mods can do for it!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back