Drifting

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jam Racing 1

HPISF Supporter
I got some hard plastic drift wheels and tires to put on my TC3 road car, going to go out tonight with some of the club guys to try my hand at drifting.... nothing fancy just need to see what all the hype is about. they going to be doing this all summer at the boat ramp parking lot so I figured I may as well try it out and see.....

DSCN2699.JPG DSCN2700.JPG DSCN2701.JPG DSCN2702.JPG DSCN2703.JPG DSCN2704.JPG DSCN2706.JPG DSCN2707.JPG DSCN2708.JPG DSCN2709.JPG

Gonna video it? I predict it may be mildly amusing watching you get a hang of it. :D

Nice looking lid!

I am taking the camera so I am sure to be entertaining with some video :D never know I might be pretty good at it from my days racing 1/10 pan cars :D...
either way yes I will have some pics and vids of the action :)

Nice I just bought this RTR and dumped a a bunch of $$$ on a yeah racing kit

But its so much fun, handles so very different to the F103/4 I'm used too.

Attachments

• 20170215_133830.jpg
    20170215_133830.jpg
    121.7 KB · Views: 1
We had our first organized (sort of) drift event tonite, I placed second out of 6 cars attending, we run singly and other drivers score on a 1 to 5 scale, the one with the most accrued points out of 3 rounds was the winner....

Not bad for the Old TC3 going against some of the purpose built drift machines....

DSCN2767.JPG DSCN2768.JPG

sweet jam looks a beast used to love drifting my cossie TT :cool:

Pn37683.jpg

Nice job JAM , Looks like Fun , Second place -show them OLD SCHOOL RULES . the second video with the red car looked like Baby Driver Gone Wild LOL.

LUV to see this done with a NITRO car !!

Jam , When are we going to see round 2 ?

Ok I need some help. I had a chance to buy an HPI Rs4 from a guy for 40 bucks. But, I have no idea what version it is. I will post pics this weekend, I think it is a sport 2? But it also has the plastic wheels you guys spoke of in the first post. Thanks in advance fellas!

Latest posts

Back