Does the flux and flux xl share parts?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rich savage lover

I just bought a used savage flux hp and I’m have trouble finding part for it, but I found lots of flux xl part on sites like dollar Hobbyz, I know like the tvp won’t fit but I’m wonder does any other parts fit on the flux hp?

If you are more specific on what parts you need, someone can tell you if they will work. From what I know I believe most is interchangeable. Trans to diff dog bones are different lenghts to accommodate the longer wheelbase. And stub axles at the wheels are longer on XL to increase track width. All else fails you can still find owners manuals and parts on HPI's site and cross reference part# between the two.

The entire front/rear end is the same except for the axle stubs.

A lot of the stuff in the middle is different. Same steering rack, but I think the receiver box, transmission, motor mount plate/supports and at least the rear dog bone differ.

I have a flux HP as well. What part are you looking for?

The entire front/rear end is the same except for the axle stubs.

A lot of the stuff in the middle is different. Same steering rack, but I think the receiver box, transmission, motor mount plate/supports and at least the rear dog bone differ.

I have a flux HP as well. What part are you looking for?
Not specifically looking for a part but it seems like there are more savage flux xl part than the hp. I just got one one from eBay for like 160 bucks, needs some fixing though. If you guys know any website that sells savage hp parts please tell me.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back